Profile for Mr Customer > Reviews

Content by Mr Customer

Mr Customer

XL Motorcycle Motorbike Water Resistent Waterproof Rain UV Protective Breathable Cover Outdoor Indoor Black Silver Extra Larger + storage bag
Offered by CN tip-top

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and not very cheerful, 1 Mar. 2014
Incredibly thin, let's water in... Really thought this would be a cheap fix but what a disaster, my bike for soaked!

Nutrisport 90+ Protein Strawberry Powder 2.5Kg
Nutrisport 90+ Protein Strawberry Powder 2.5Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 12 July 2012
After researching protein supplements, this is one of two leading products (proof of this here: [...]

If you have a good diet this will probably taste sweet and I suggest using a good mixer to make sure it's not powedery when you drink it but it's fine - just tastes like a 'thin' milkshake.

More importantly, the protein/kcals ratio is high so with a good routine it won't pile on the fat like many of the high carb/sugar supplements.

Yellowstone Dehumidifing Egg - White, 1 Pack
Yellowstone Dehumidifing Egg - White, 1 Pack
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for small, damp-prone areas, 30 Oct. 2011
Having seen such mixed reviews on here, I didn't know whether to bother with this but at under £6, I've tried one out and was quite impressed. I will explain:

After some use, I really think some peoples expectations are very unreasonable for what it is. It's not all that small (about 2x the size of a hens egg), the plastic base IS a bit cheap feeling but it works (its £6!!!). Maybe this isn't obvious to some, but a small pile of silica gel crystals is NOT going to dehumidify a whole room or a wet bathroom - you need to invest in a proper dehumidifier. Then there's the complaints that when the ceramic egg comes out the microwave on a 10 minute blast, it's hot (for those free of common sense, pick it up with an oven glove or tea-towel, then let it cool on a plate).

What it does, is help absorb moisture from small spaces - I have mine on a bay window to keep the condensation off the windows and my blinds free of mould. I might get one for a bedroom window too. I still move my de-humidifier from room to room to keep moisture down and my heating efficient(almost all old properties need to be de-humidified frequently) but these are great for small problem areas.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2013 12:43 PM BST