Profile for Catherine Robinson > Reviews

Content by Catherine Robinson

Catherine Robinson (U.K.)

Anker SoundCore Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Speaker with 24-Hour Playtime, 6W Dual-Driver, Low Harmonic Distortion, Patented Bass Port and Built-in Microphone for Calls for iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, LG and others
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit 🎶, 2 Jun. 2017
My daughter had received a Sony wireless speaker for her birthday, and it is such a handy piece of kit! I was forever in trouble for using hers, but couldn't afford the price of the more expensive brands. After reading the reviews on here, I decided to treat my self to the Anker...and WOW! I couldn't be happier! It sounds fabulous and it has excellent battery life. I would 100% recommend to anyone. It's hardly been out of use since I received it about 2 weeks ago, and I've only charged it once on receiving....and once as a precautionary measure (as there is nothing to alert you to how much battery is left). I've been recommending this to all my friends....brilliant...and thank you Anker 🎶

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs a more accurate description, 10 Jun. 2016
Arrived quickly and well packed. Wasn't expecting it to be plastic though. Plus it came and is more like a rose gold, than the colour on the picture. A bit disappointed as I was expecting this to match my bed perfectly.
Comment Comment | Permalink

#willpower
#willpower
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: #willpower (Audio CD)
Will.i.am just gets better and better. A great cd showcasing the mans wealth of talent and some great partnerships with other artists. Loving it!

GENUNE BLACKBERRY JM1 BATTERY FOR BOLD 9790 - REPLACEMENT NEW OEM JM-1 1230mAh
GENUNE BLACKBERRY JM1 BATTERY FOR BOLD 9790 - REPLACEMENT NEW OEM JM-1 1230mAh

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast delivery., 13 Dec. 2013
Arrived very quickly. Looked to be he genuine article and has performed very well. Avoided having to pay a or tune from a main Blackberry store.

Glitter Rainbow Candle - Number 13
Glitter Rainbow Candle - Number 13
Offered by Fancy Freds

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit of fun!, 13 Dec. 2013
Looked great on the birthday cake. Chunky and solid... Made a good centre piece. Daughter was thrilled with it. .

Teenager At Last Party Banner
Teenager At Last Party Banner
Offered by PARTY ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Dec. 2013
Added a touch of pizazz to teenage daughters party. Good length allowed to cut it up and make 2 good sized banners...could easily have made 3!

Pack of 10 13th Birthday Latex Balloons
Pack of 10 13th Birthday Latex Balloons
Offered by Fancydresscoz

5.0 out of 5 stars Do just as they say on the tin ;-), 13 Dec. 2013
Smashing! Strong, quality balloons! Good value! Cheaper than they were in the local card shop. Recommended for a teenage party.

Samsung 10.1 inch Book Cover Case for Galaxy Tab 2 - Grey
Samsung 10.1 inch Book Cover Case for Galaxy Tab 2 - Grey
Offered by ProComponentes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product.....nice to have the branded item for the branded tab!, 24 Mar. 2013
Great item...prompt delivery...well packaged. Feels nice, and has good support. Shame it doesnt have a magnetised closure....would have felt slightly more secure. However, nice product....fits purpose and completed the samsung package as a gift nicely! Thank you.

Adorable Alice - Adult Costume Lady: XS (UK:6-8)
Adorable Alice - Adult Costume Lady: XS (UK:6-8)
Offered by Mega Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for high school fancy dress!, 24 Mar. 2013
Was soooooo tricky finding a suitable Alice outfit for my 12 year old! Our search kept bringing up....erm....well.....maybe slightly more revealing/shorter dresses than might be acceptable in school ;-) This, however, was just perfect!!!! Lovely outfit, perfect length....fast delivery.....we were both really pleased.....and she looked fabulous on her fancy dress day! Thank you!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous discovery!!, 22 Aug. 2008
Was recommended this item by a friend who was fed up of paying a fortune for her two children to have new DS games...averaging at least £20 per game! WHAT A HIDDEN GEM!
This item is a total bargain, as you can then download endless amounts of games onto one little chip! It took me a while to familiarise myself with the process and the fact that you need a program like WINRAR to extract the files...but once I'd got it cracked, it now seems sooooo easy!! My daughter previously had 3 games only and kept losing the little cartridges! Within a week we had downloaded about 15 games and we're still at it! The DS is never away! Even tha adults in the house are now hooked on games we'd never have considered buying in the shops.
Believe me, it IS easy to use, and it pays for itself as soon have you have downloaded your first game!
Its almost too good to be true....but go on....buy it! Your children will be eternally grateful....but don't blame me if you're up till 2am hooked on Brain Training etc yourself!!
I will be recommending this item to everyone I know who owns a DS. (And if they don't own a DS...then I'll be recommending they buy one...so they can take advantage of this product!!)