Profile for Ennahele > Reviews

Content by Ennahele

Ennahele

Page: 1 | 2
Brilliance (The Brilliance Saga Book 1)
Brilliance (The Brilliance Saga Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars It continued like this throughout the book, 10 Jan. 2015
The book started off well, by the time I was 1/3rd through I was debating whether to put it down and forget about it. I decided to try and continue, and it was hard going, then it would pick up again and grip you and then let you down again. It continued like this throughout the book.
The book is far too long and although I finished it, I did so in the spirit of wanting to know what happens now I've got this far. It was interesting enough, but I am not sure if I would get the follow up book.

Dunlop Women's Wedge Flip Flop Pool Beach Shoe Sandal Sizes 3-8 (6 UK, Black)
Dunlop Women's Wedge Flip Flop Pool Beach Shoe Sandal Sizes 3-8 (6 UK, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dunlop Flip Flops, 7 Aug. 2014
Perfect fit, I nornaly take a wide fitting shoe and these fit great and are very comfortable to walk in.

Robert Ludlum's The Janson Option (Paul Janson Book 3)
Robert Ludlum's The Janson Option (Paul Janson Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Janson Option, 12 May 2014
This is a very well written book. It keeps your attention all the way through and I found it very hard to put it down.

The Amber Room
The Amber Room

5.0 out of 5 stars The Amber Room, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Amber Room (Kindle Edition)
This is a very good read. Reading a Steve Berry book, you associate with one of the characters, and journey with them throughout the book. The book keeps you riveted and it is very hard to put it down.

The Luminaries
The Luminaries

2.0 out of 5 stars The Luminaries, 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Luminaries (Kindle Edition)
After reading some of the reviews of this book, I thought they either read something else or I was not reading the Luminaries.
My feeling’s on finishing this book was one of self-congratulation in actually having made it to the end. The panel that judged this book as a Booker prizewinner ought to be dismissed. This was one of the worst books I have ever read, the first 200 pages was pure waffle and could have been condensed to 20 pages. It is a book that you could put down and never pick up again.
As I read on, there was some interesting bits and I thought could have been made into a good story if it was better written. The overall storyline was good but very disjointedly put together. Having continued to read the book and become a little interested in the characters the end of the book is a real let down. This book is far too long and could easily have been cut to about 400 pages, which would probably still be too long.
The only redeeming factor was the description of the 19th century gold rush in New Zealand’s South Island’s west coast.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2014 12:17 PM GMT

Beloved Enemy (Jack McClure Book 5)
Beloved Enemy (Jack McClure Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beloved Enemy, 20 Feb. 2014
A great book and a joy to read. I enjoy all Eric van Lustbader's books. They are gripping and very hard to put down. I would certainly recommend this book.

The Columbus Affair
The Columbus Affair

5.0 out of 5 stars The Columbus Affair, 27 Jan. 2014
This is a compulsive read from cover to cover. Very highly recommended I could not drag myself away from it.

Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Retribution: The Bourne Saga: Book Twelve (Jason Bourne 11)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Bourne Retribution, 17 Jan. 2014
I enjoyed this book, but I am a real fan of Jason Bourne. I found this book good but not quite as good as previous Bourne books. There was just something lacking in the story.

The Charlemagne Pursuit: Cotton Malone 4 (Cotton Malone series)
The Charlemagne Pursuit: Cotton Malone 4 (Cotton Malone series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chsrlemagne Pursuit, 17 Jan. 2014
I found this book a compulsive read, I could not put it down. Your are drawn into the journey to find out actually what happened to the submarine.

The Blight of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood Book 2)
The Blight of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Muirwood - book 3, 27 Dec. 2013
Follows on from book 2. They take you on a magical journey through time. I think they would make a lovely film.

Page: 1 | 2