Profile for Zoe > Reviews

DNA: The Deluxe Edition
DNA: The Deluxe Edition
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Night out with the girls!, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: DNA: The Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
Love Little Mix and I love this album! Bought this for Christmas last year and it was straight on my iPod! Great CD to play whilst getting ready for a night out with the girls!! :)

ORA
ORA
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Woo, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: ORA (Audio CD)
Great CD, Good Tunes, I listen to this CD regularly, great price and packaging was good :) would recommend this CD to anyone!

TPR TRAIL BOOTS - Hunting Hiking Carp Fishing Snow Mud size 8
TPR TRAIL BOOTS - Hunting Hiking Carp Fishing Snow Mud size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Grandad, 6 Dec. 2014
Bought these shoes for me Grandad for his allotment and he loves them! He wears them all the time! He even took them on holiday..... ( don't ask) He finds them really comfortable and he would recommend them. Might have to buy another pair for christmas in a different colour!

Crochet  for Beginners
Crochet for Beginners
by Carroll & Brown
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 6 Dec. 2014
Bought this book for my mum and she loves it! She showed my nan and I bought her one aswell!! They both can knit but thought that they would try their hands at some crochet. It has really good quality pictures and it shows you step by step what to do. It also contains a lot of designs which were different from most books. I would highly recommend this book if you are starting to crochet for the first time! :)

FOUR
FOUR
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars It arrived quickly and the packaging was very good. Good quality CD, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: FOUR (Audio CD)
Bought this CD as a Christmas present. It arrived quickly and the packaging was very good. Good quality CD. Definite buy if you love One Direction! :)

McBusted
McBusted
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars MCBUSTED, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: McBusted (Audio CD)
MCBUSTED!!!

I am a huge Mcbusted fan. I was devastated when Busted split so when Mcfly and Busted (James and Matt) joined to make Mcbusted i was over the moon. This is their first album and it is an amazing album, you can hear both bands within the album and Busted have defiantly made their mark. I love that fact that they have wrote a few songs on this album, my favourites being "What Happened To You Band", "Before You Knew Me", "In Da Club" and "I See Red". Well I love all of them in all honesty. If you love both bands then this album is perfect for you, it is a great price, came early!! It was small enough to fit through my letter box, so I was very happy to see this packet on my doormat when I got home from work! Excellent christmas or birthday present! A definite Must BUY!!!

Kodak Genuine 30B Ink Cartridge - Black (335 Pages)
Kodak Genuine 30B Ink Cartridge - Black (335 Pages)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov. 2014
Good quality ink :)

BaByliss for Men 7051BU 3-in-1 Hygienic Trimmer
BaByliss for Men 7051BU 3-in-1 Hygienic Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov. 2014
Bought for my dad he likes it :) arrived on time

Horror Weapon - Bleeding Blade Dagger
Horror Weapon - Bleeding Blade Dagger
Offered by Party4Me

5.0 out of 5 stars bloody nails :), 5 Nov. 2014
Bought for my friend for her birthday and a scream mask. She loved it! Good quality aswell :)

Band Of Brothers: Complete HBO Series [DVD] [2001]
Band Of Brothers: Complete HBO Series [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Ron Livingston
Offered by Gaming_Universe

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Nov. 2014
Bought for my dad and he likes it :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5