Profile for Agapemou > Reviews

Content by Agapemou

Agapemou

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Watch Dogs (Nintendo Wii U)
Watch Dogs (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 28 Mar. 2015
My son LOVES this game - not played it myself but he has not been disappointed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant vacuum cleaner, 28 Mar. 2015
WOW!! What a powerful little package!! This is the best vac ever & cleans stairs - in fact everywhere (wooden floors,carpet and lino) like a dream. Effortless to use, nice & light but oh boy does it suck!! It has exceeded my expectations - and I'm sure it will yours.

Estone Wood Wooden Yarn Wool knit knitter Knitting doll dolly Maker Craft DIY
Estone Wood Wooden Yarn Wool knit knitter Knitting doll dolly Maker Craft DIY
Offered by Bombay Collections

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quality knitting doll, 28 Mar. 2015
Smaller than I expected but nice & solid - in fact, I will have to buy more as the teenage members of my Knitting & Crochet Club fight over it lol

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all Assassin's Creed fans!, 28 Mar. 2015
I was reticent about buying my 11 year old son this item - but it is fantastic! Extremely well made & very realistic whilst still being a toy, it is a bit big for him but he copes!!

Disney Infinity Sidekicks 3 Pack (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Disney Infinity Sidekicks 3 Pack (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Offered by Rush Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Great characters, 2 Mar. 2014
My 10 year old & his mates love being all the different characters & having their powers.
I think kids of all ages would like this - boys & girls (& yea, big kids too!!)

Disney Infinity Starter Pack (Nintendo Wii U)
Disney Infinity Starter Pack (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Go2Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 2 Mar. 2014
My 10 year old loves this (apparently better than Skylanders cos you can choose missions lol ) & great for ability to add to - infinite options :-) brilliant for gift ideas
Suitable for kids of all ages big or small

James Bond: 007 Legends (Nintendo Wii U)
James Bond: 007 Legends (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by games.empire

4.0 out of 5 stars Great challenging game, 2 Mar. 2014
Really good graphics and great movie-interaction which for a 007 fan is pretty awesome. I also like the ability to play online. Star knocked off 'cos not able to use just the WIIU gamepad (I don't mind but other members of the family do lol)

John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Agent Touch Up Crème 100ml
John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Agent Touch Up Crème 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, 27 Dec. 2013
This transforms dry, frizzy ruined-by-straighteners hair in an instance & leaves it smooth & gorgeous until you wash it again. Follow the instructions though as too much & applied from the top of your hair & you will have a greasy mullet lol - still it gives it a good condition this way, just not a look you'll want if you go out lol you only need a tiny bit (even more good points as it lasts for ages) rub it through your hands and then run your hands under your hair concentrating on the frizzy bits & voila!! stunning hair - love it & especially love the price!!!!

Words with Friends Luxe
Words with Friends Luxe
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great family game, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Words with Friends Luxe (Toy)
We set this up on Boxing Day & the whole family got into teams & played with ages ranging from 10 - 75 years old = great fun. We haven't set up the online connection yet - this is done via a code on a little card found within the box, which could get lost (erhem I did for a few hours lol) so be careful is doesn't get thrown away...nevertheless we enjoyed it & definitely glad I chose this over Scrabble :-)

Nintendo Wii U 32GB LEGO City: Undercover Premium Pack - Black with LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes (Nintendo Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 27 Dec. 2013
Not had chance to actually have a go myself yet - my 10 year old is hogging it lol but as it was bought for him I don't mind too much!!!! Gone are the sounds of his dulcet tones whining 'I'm bored' he absolutely LOVES this :-) It was very easy to set up - he did it himself and was up & running within 10 minutes - an absolute winner all round - buy it, you won't be disappointed!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3