Profile for Tiguano > Reviews

Naissance Fractionated Coconut Oil 500ml 100% Pure
Naissance Fractionated Coconut Oil 500ml 100% Pure
Offered by Naissance

4.0 out of 5 stars FAIR VALUE FOR THE QUANTITY, 16 Sept. 2017
Nice texture - not to thick. Ideal for mixing with essential oils

Training Bibs Football Soccer Rugby Sports Bib Royal Blue Mens Size
Training Bibs Football Soccer Rugby Sports Bib Royal Blue Mens Size
Offered by Prostyle Sportswear Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars WORTH EVERY PENNY, 16 Sept. 2017
Good material and well vented bib. Very good price - can't go wrong

Underberg Herbal Liqueur 44% 120x Miniatures 20 ml
Underberg Herbal Liqueur 44% 120x Miniatures 20 ml
Offered by Ship it GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars UNDERBERG - the BEST DRINK FOR A BLOATED STOMACH (The after dinner drink ), 9 Sept. 2017
Not always easy to find in pubs/restaurants/supermarkets in the UK as single miniature 20ml bottles, let alone multiples in boxes.
I ordered mine online with AMAZON, and purchased 120 x 20ml miniature bottles (in 4 packs of 30 x 20 ml bottles)
UNDERBERG Herbal Liqueur is mainly intended to be taken after a meal which leaves consumer/diner bloated and in search of relief from bloating. I take just one miniature bottle of UNDERBERG after a meal which has left me bloated, and 'Hey Presto' within just two minutes, it has cured that bloating feeling. It is renowned for its so speedy action world wide. One of these miniature bottles is also a 'Brilliant Cure' for one of them mornings after the night before - OR 'THE HAIR OF THE DOG THAT BIT YOU' as is known among those who have indulged in alcohol heavily the night before
The Alcohol strength (ABV) is 44% and the price of a bottle does seem high for such a small amount of 20mls, bt I found it to be worth every penny of it. The larger the quantity you buy, then the cheaper it works out per bottle.
Some pubs/restaurants will charge as much as between £2.50 - £3.00 and more per 20ml miniature bottle.
I bought mine from AMAZON for £106 for 120 x 20ml miniature bottles ( 4 packs of 30 ) and made a tremendous saving.
*** As for strength of UNDERBERG being 44% (ABV) and even in such small quantities as 20.ml bottles, I DO NOT RECOMMEND anyone consuming it, as if it were a social drink, such as e.g. beers. More details and advice on how it can/should be drank can be found on the UNDERBERG website.

Dilize Men's Cow Leather Winter Chelsea Boots with Zip Detail 44 EU Black
Dilize Men's Cow Leather Winter Chelsea Boots with Zip Detail 44 EU Black
Offered by Dilize

5.0 out of 5 stars FIRST CLASS QUALITY AND COMFORTABLE BOOT, 9 Sept. 2017
I thought that these boots sold by DELIZE were ITALIAN made, the country who are well renowned for their quality footwear. However, I note on the packaging they came in, that they are made in CHINA.
Nevertheless, I found the quality of leather and other materials they are made of were very good and the shoemaker's workmanship on them is 'first class'. The style is very good as a Chelsea Boot They are extremely comfortable and well fitting as I expected them to be for the price I paid for them of which I have no regrets. The boots have a good quality thick sole which should give me a walking distance of endless miles , with smiles - and not blisters, which will be a treat for my feet.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I FIND IT A BIT WEAK ON ITS PENETRATING STRENGTH, 9 Sept. 2017
I found 'avena' wintergreen ointment lacking in the potency that other makers of Wintergreen Ointment has, and even having regard to the 120 ml volume in the jar, I feel it is a bit over priced. To add to the strength, I put several drops of Wintergreen essential oil into the jar and mix it well in with the ointment. This gives it that good - stronger healthy smell and I believe it adds to it penetration when applying. I don't think I shall be buying this brand of Wintergreen Ointment again.

30ml Medicine Cup Measures (160 pack) with Caresupermarket Pen
30ml Medicine Cup Measures (160 pack) with Caresupermarket Pen
Offered by Care Supermarket

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY HANDY TO HAVE IN YOUR MEDICINE CABINET. ( DON'T TAKE UP MUCH ROOM. GOOD VALUE, 6 Sept. 2017
Good quantity of these cup measures ( 160 ) for such a low price. Various levels of mils are shown on the side of the small cup, which is more to be said for similar cups sold by other suppliers. I deal to us for taking cough medicine or measuring essential oil mixes. The whole package is not too bulky to store away in any cupboard. They are so small and will not take up much room. They are quite firm to hold and are not made of a floppy plastic.

Jagen David ® E01 - Double Edge Razor Safety Razor Fits All Double Edge Razor Blades unique Christmas gift for him (Gold)
Offered by Arma Online Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I COULDN'T WISH FOR A CLOSER SHAVE WITH THIS JAGEN DAVID E01 DOUBLE EDGE SAFETY RAZOR., 6 Sept. 2017
What an absolutely brilliant 'Double Edge Safety Razor the JARGEN DAVID E01 is. I have not used a double edge safety razor in ''' YEARS ''' and neither had I seen them in the supermarkets. It seems that the 'razor market ' had been taken over by the big razor companies who were producing and selling plastic disposable razors in their masses ; and how expensive they could turn out to be in the long run, because with many brands I would not get more than one shave out of them; and that was not even a good shave !

It was not until I was searching the AMAZON website for another unrelated product, that I came across this Double Edge Safety Razor sold in a Silver Colour and also a Gold Colour. As stated I had not seen them in years, but remembered what a good close shave this kind of shaver gave me back in those days. It was a simple and easy system to change the blade, and the blades were cheap enough to buy/

Seeing the JAGEN DAVID Double Edge Razor advertised on AMAZON brought back good memories of them. I showed the photographs of them to a friend who was also interested in buying them , and so I ordered two, one was gold and the other silver coloured , other than that, they were both the same. Delivery was swift, and well within the advised delivery time. The two I ordered arrived well and securely packaged and free from damage, and looked great in a neat and compact slim-line presentation box, with a small mirror fitted within it, which was ideal for use when going on holiday. This double edge safety razor was the best bit of razor kit I had bought in years

I prefer a 'wet shave' with a brush and shaving soap or cream. I found that this JAGEN DAVID razor which I purchased ( with a 100 pack of double edge razor blades ) gave me the perfect close shave that no other razor of the plastic disposable type, or an electric razor could do....and besides, buying the 100 pack of blades and using them with this razor, I know that I will save £pounds in the long run. so IT'S NO MORE PLASTIC DISPOSABLE RAZORS FOR ME !!!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VERY GOOD QUALITY, STYLE AND APPEARANCE OF THE " E01 JAGEN DAVID DOUBLE EDGE RAZOR which I purchased from AMAZON. ....But when buying, don't forget to buy a pack of Double Edge Safety Razor Blades to go with it. There are several different brands of double edge safety razor blades to choose from on AMAZON, (I bought the premium brand ); so now with my JAGEN DAVID, I get the perfect shave every time.

Royal Corps of Transport - Personalised Mug
Royal Corps of Transport - Personalised Mug
Offered by Badges On Mugs

5.0 out of 5 stars FIRST CLASS MUGS OF TOP QUALITY AND CHOICE OF REGIMENTAL BADGES, 1 Sept. 2017
This is probably the best designed personalised mug I have ever purchased, or will ever purchase. The quality of the mug and its glaze is first class, as is the badge on the mug, i.e., Royal Corps of Transport very sharp, clearly printed upon it so prominently displayed. Included in the price of £8.50 plus p&p, there was the offer of adding a printed personalised text of my own choice. I chose to have printed my name, rank and number and of where I had served ( UK and Germany ) during my service. The result turned out to be very pleasing, and something that will bring back great memories of my time with the Royal Corps of Transport.

From the time of ordering to the time of its delivery was a fast service, and I received it well packaged and within the advised time of delivery.
I would highly recommend the purchase of these mugs with various regimental badges available.on the mug, and to have their own additional personalised text printed on them, either for themselves, or as a perfect gift for a friend or relative who has served in the armed forces.

The Gloucestershire Regiment Personalised Mug
The Gloucestershire Regiment Personalised Mug
Offered by Badges On Mugs

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY AT ITS BEST, AND A PLEASURE TO OWN, 30 Aug. 2017
Whether you have personally served in the British Armed Forces, or even a friend or relative, then these Mugs by 'Badges On Mugs' are great to have and hold in memory of their days served in a now a retired regiment. Many will look upon them with pride, and often with great memories of having served with that regiment. In addition to the regimental badge of their choosing showing on the mug, the buyer can have their own text added when ordering from 'Badges On Mugs' via AMAZON website, as I did. This particular mug with the badge of the 'Glorious Glosters '
( Gloucestershire Regiment ) was chosen by me as a 'gift ' for a friend who had served with the regiment, prior to it merging with another.
As for the added text, he chose to have his Rank, Number, Name, Battalion and Regimental Motto printed on the reverse of the mug. The added chosen text was at no extra charge, and was included in the price of the mug ( £8.50 + p & p as at AUGUST, 2017 ). The quality of the mug, the glazed finish, the badge and personalised text was outstanding. It made the perfect gift of which he was more than pleased with.

For those who had served in the British Armed Forces, ( retired regiments ) whatever their age, then 'Badges On Mugs' which can be found on the AMAZON website, is well worth a visit, and they are likely to find the regiment in which they served. Upon choosing and ordering their mug , they may add the text of their choice to it. The mugs also make great affordable gifts for a friend or relative who had served in a regiment of the British Army. The gift will surely make them proud , and by simply seeing it , will in the least bring back great memories of comradeship with those who served alongside them.

DIABETIC ORTHOPAEDIC COMFORT SLIPPERS BOOTS SHOES FUR LINED EXTRA WIDE MENS BLACK 10
Offered by Lora Dora

5.0 out of 5 stars I AM NOW BACK IN HEAVEN, WITH MY LORA DORA'S, 27 Aug. 2017
AT LONG LAST, A PAIR OF SLIPPERS OF GREAT COMFORT. I had purchased a pair of these Diabetic Orthopaedic Comfort Slipper Boots a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, since then I have developed further problems with my feet. My feet due to other complications have spread in width and have become more swollen with Oedema, and thus my size '9's have been out grown. I recently ordered a pair of size '10' and they fit like a glove, and being a wide fitting I receive excellent comfort from them. They have a firm thicker sole than the usual slippers bought elsewhere, and so my 'LORA DORA' slipper boots are like being in heaven, and with such a good quality comfortable orthopaedic slipper boot, I hope to stay there.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20