Profile for richard jaques > Reviews

richard jaques

Pilot
Pilot
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably good. I was slightly put off by the overview, 7 Dec. 2015
Unbelievably good. I was slightly put off by the overview, it didn't sound that exciting - stolen identity etc. Within 5 minutes I realised this is far better than expected!

Mixology Season 1
Mixology Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Mixology Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Highly amusing!

Apple ME866B/A 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Intel Dual Core i5 2.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 512GB Flash Drive, Iris Graphics, Mac OS X)

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost converted, 12 Dec. 2013
Design is superb, quality amazing and set up very easy.

Using windows in the office at Cotswold Web Services and this is a test to see if we should move to Macs. Our designers swear by them!

Only had it 2 days so this is an early review, I still love my windows 7 PC. Windows 8 pushed me towards trialling out OSx and enjoying the experience more than expected.

The shock of a new OS isn't bad, it's enjoyable finding out how it works after hearing so much about Macs. Coupled with the fact I own an iphone and ipad it made a lot of sense.