Profile for Barkerisonfire > Reviews

Barkerisonfire

Lynx Re-Workable Paste Messy Look - 75 ml
Lynx Re-Workable Paste Messy Look - 75 ml
Offered by Advanced.Supplements

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected but works all the same, 5 Jun. 2014
Doesn't work quite how I expected but all in all it does work. You just have to get the amount right for your hair...better used on shorter hair.

Thorntons Continental Milk/ White and Dark Collection 490 g
Thorntons Continental Milk/ White and Dark Collection 490 g
Offered by Conochies

5.0 out of 5 stars It's chocolate, 5 Jun. 2014
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM. No but really it's Thorton's chocolate, it's tasty...what more do you want?

IVSO Slim Smart Cover Case for Dell Venue 8 Pro (Windows 8.1) Tablet - NOT fit Dell Venue 8 (Android 4.2) Tablet (White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 5 Jun. 2014
Can't complain does it's job and does its job well. I can chuck the tablet in my bad knowing there's no risk of the screen getting scratched from my chargers etc. The only thing I'd change is a place to hold the pen but of course the pen is an optional extra so I didn't expect it really.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Just wow., 13 Jan. 2012
So over the course of the past year I've had two other usb wifi adaptors. One being made by Realtek (you'll find that a lot of stuff inside your pc or laptop is made by them) and one from Netgear. Neither could cut it for even general internet use without either having a slow speed or signal problems. Also i'm upstairs and the router is downstairs. So suffering with the Netgear long enough I went on the hunt and found this.

This is amazing, right now upstairs and at the back of my room I am receiving 5 bars of signal from my router and genuinely up 150mbps (fast basically, it's also picking up signals from all over the damn place unlike the other two. Also as long as you select the right model when you load up the disc to install the drivers it works perfectly with windows 7 as that is exactly what I a currently typing this from...well what my pc is running on.