Profile for Cruciada > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
JVL Medium Two Toned Open Ended Rectangular Wicker Farm Shop Display Log Basket
JVL Medium Two Toned Open Ended Rectangular Wicker Farm Shop Display Log Basket

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware of sharp points, 23 April 2016
This basket is strong, sturdy and looks very smart. I bought it to store and carry painting equipment and it is ideal for that. But be warned: it is very poorly finished (as one might expect from the price) – there are sharp points and loose ends of wood sticking out all over the place. I have had to trim off the worst of them before I get a nasty gouge or stab from something. If it was at floor level holding logs, I would be worried about tights etc getting snagged on it.

Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Pebble Beige
Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Pebble Beige
Offered by Hobby Art & Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful honey colour, 26 Mar. 2016
OK, this is not beige. It is not the colour that is shown on the packet (few of them are, though). But if you think of it as 'honey' or 'clotted cream' you may well be as delighted as I was.I was so pleased (though a bit surprised!) at the way the colour appeared, that I am about to dye a second batch of jeans etc in it. Some of the rude words used by other viewers to describe the colour are mainly the result, imho, simply of having their expectations thwarted. I admit I also had an issue at first with patchiness, but then I realised that in fact I had used the wrong washing programme, not the cotton programme as per instructions, but the synthetics one. In spite of this, when I complained (before I realised my mistake) Dylon at once sent me another packet of 'beige' and also a packet of the stuff for taking the colour out. My second try was perfect. So now I am onto my third. . . .

Lornamead Bristows Setting Lotion
Lornamead Bristows Setting Lotion
Offered by London Distribution

2.0 out of 5 stars Totally ineffective, 24 Mar. 2016
Oh dear, just as well it was cheap. I have tried it on wet hair and on dry hair. Either way, it is actually less effective than just styling damp hair. In other words, a complete waste of time. I gave it two stars because at least it is neither smelly nor sticky as so many hair styling products are . . .

Tala Spatulas, Set of 3
Tala Spatulas, Set of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing, 17 Mar. 2016
I broke my faithful old spatula getting baked bread out of the tin and feared I couldn't replace it, but these are very well made and excellent value for money.

iCreat Women Genuine Leather Replacement Watch Strap Band 14mm - Happy Valentine'S Day Classic Retro Palace Elegant Pattern
Offered by sogirlUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive, 17 Mar. 2016
A great idea, patterned watch straps. This one in shades of brown and white is not too gaudy but very attractive. I have had it a couple of weeks now and it seems to be wearing very well.

Hallmark 5th Birthday Card For Girl 'Happy Moments' - Medium
Hallmark 5th Birthday Card For Girl 'Happy Moments' - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Painting included, 17 Mar. 2016
This has a sort of built-in painting kit, which I didn't realise, so I think my granddaughter will love it too.

CAMPING VALUE PACK HEATER + STOVE + 12 GAS BUTANE CANISTERS AMAZING OFFER
CAMPING VALUE PACK HEATER + STOVE + 12 GAS BUTANE CANISTERS AMAZING OFFER
Offered by brands online uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on the power cuts!, 17 Mar. 2016
Brilliant! I thought at this price it might turn out to be a bit cheap-and-nasty, but both heater and stove are well-designed and sturdy, are simplicity itself to set up, and work extremely well. The addition of the canisters makes this fantastic value for money. I'm really looking forward to the next power cut!

CATS Women's Ladies Girls Full Length Stretchy Leggings Workout Fitness Gym Running (One Size Fits S / M / L, CATS)
Offered by FRINGOO

5.0 out of 5 stars Talking point, 17 Mar. 2016
I have had so many compliments on these, which I bought to wear in my yoga classes – they are quite a talking point among the boring black and grey leggings most people have! I thought they were going to be too small when I first opened the packet, but they stretch as much as anyone could want and are very comfortable too. I especially liked the washing instructions: after the usual row of icons, it says 'Or give them to your Mum, she'll know what to do.' (My Mum would be 109 if she were still alive.)

August LP200 - Wireless Presenter with Shortcut Keys and Laser Pointer - Remote Control Range: 15m - Battery Powered - White
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat-friendly!, 17 Mar. 2016
Couldn't be better! It works perfectly, the controls are pretty intuitive, it is smart looking – and my cat loves the red dot!

Memory Foam Insoles
Memory Foam Insoles
Offered by Ur Choice

2.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine memory foam, 21 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Memory Foam Insoles
You get what you pay for as a rule, and these are not genuine memory foam, as you soon see when you cut them to size. They are cheap foam in the middle with a layer of opaque stuff on the the outside to make it resemble memory foam. They have a bit of give in them, so they are quite comfy, but they do not take on the shape of your foot as real memory foam does. Shame on you Kleeneze – you needn't bother to come round to my door (oh sorry, showing my age!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8