Profile for Cruciada > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Draper Expert 03308 530 mm Bypass-Pattern Loppers with Fibreglass Handles
Draper Expert 03308 530 mm Bypass-Pattern Loppers with Fibreglass Handles

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient cutters, 19 Feb. 2015
Wow, they are certainly sharp – you wouldn't want to get your finger in the way! I was delighted with the thickness of the branches they could cut through like butter. The handles are comfortable but I wish they were a bit longer –I'm going to have to get the stepladder out for things I could reach with my old pair.

Perixx PERIBOARD-407W, Mini Keyboard - Wired USB Interface - Piano White - 320x141x25mm Dimension - Chiclet Key Design - UK Layout
Offered by Perixx UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Not totally Mac-friendly, 19 Feb. 2015
I like this keyboard because the keys are not too flat and they are clearly marked so it is very easy to use whether you touch-type or look what you are doing. I have a Mac, so one or two of the keys do not produce the function as marked or are in different places from a Mac keyboard, but you soon pick up which is which. I took off one star, though, because the F8, F9 and F10 keys behave in a rather peculiar way, at least with the Mac. They control volume, not playback as marked, but not properly because you can't actually turn the volume progressively up and down, only on and off. However, if anyone has a solution to this, I would be quite happy to reinstate the fifth star.

Cat Mate Lockable Cat Flap Brown
Cat Mate Lockable Cat Flap Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars We're both happy, 19 Feb. 2015
We both like it – me and the cat. It was easy to fit; the brown frame makes it unobtrusive from the outside; the draught-proofing is good; the 'glass' is smoked in such a way that you can't see in from the outside, but you can see out from the inside. My cat started to use it straight away (her alternative was a complicated climb up to the skylight, out onto the roof and down via the shed roof and the CH tank, so that made sense). My only reservation is that the opening is not very big; neither is my cat, happily, but if you have an overweight cat you might want to do some measuring up first.

Ladies 3 Pair Jeep Luxury Terrain Socks In 5 Colours - 4-7 Ladies - Taupe
Ladies 3 Pair Jeep Luxury Terrain Socks In 5 Colours - 4-7 Ladies - Taupe
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable BROWN socks, 15 Sept. 2014
The reason I most like these is because they are brown! So difficult to find brown cotton socks which are nevertheless reasonably thick. But they have a lot else going for them too. They are cool or warm as needed (being both cotton and thick). They are a good fit and very comfortable - though I find the tops a little on the tight side. They are nicely reinforced so are good for walking in all day in quite heavy boots. Their cheapness only shows up in the fact that they have a lot of loose ends on the inside, so be warned: keep your toenails cut well short, or you will forever be catching them in loose threads! Can't have everything at that price, I suppose . . .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 15 Sept. 2014
Well-made, smart, thickly padded so that you don't fear the consequences of accidentally dropping your phone; slots for your cards, which in fact I use for holding post-its. It stays shut when you need it to, then springs open immediately when you want to use it. Folds back comfortably so that you can stand it up or lay it flat. All the holes are in the right places, so you can charge the phone open or closed. The ideal phone case. And I haven't even got shares in it.

Great Value Other Household Department 4 pcs Sheet Gripper Elastic Garter Fastener Strap

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 15 Sept. 2014
Don't do it - instead, buy one of the slightly more expensive brands, from this country. These took weeks to arrive from China, and when they came they were cheap and nasty. They were just roughly assembled and the elastic was thin. But what really turned me off was that the elastic on one was dirty and stained - as though it had been recycled from something previously used. On my bed? No thank you!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 11 Sept. 2014
Some of it works, up to a point. The indoor one works, but it gets very hot very quickly, so I don't like to leave it unattended - which is a bit silly for a charger (I did have a cheap one like this burn out once). The car one worked the first time I tried it, but has never worked again. I can't seem to get the pieces to fit in the case. It's a nice colour though . . .

2 Pairs Ladies Coolmax� Cotton Walking socks Hiking, UK 4-7 Small
2 Pairs Ladies Coolmax� Cotton Walking socks Hiking, UK 4-7 Small

1.0 out of 5 stars Mistake!, 19 Aug. 2014
I thought these socks would be like the other Coolmax ones I recently bought on Amazon, but that was a mistake. I hate them, and am about to give them to the charity shop. They are too short, is my main complaint; and because they are awfully loosely woven, they keep slipping down so they are even shorter. They are too thin as well. They cost much the same as the earlier ones, but I fancied this colour. Never mind, I will go back to the ones I first thought of and ignore the colour.

TeckNet® Apple iPhone 5S / 5 Top Flip Genuine Leather Case For New Apple iPhone 5S / 5 + 2 iPhone Screen Protectors - White
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

1.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless!, 28 July 2014
Did I get one made on a Friday or something? I cannot get the phone (a 5c) to stay in the case for half a second. It just immediately pops out again whatever I try. I am returning it and buying a make I have had before that I hope will do a better job. And I'm going to be patient and not start up my new phone until the case arrives - what a disappointment!

SimplySupplements Menapol Plus|Reduces Symptoms of Menopause|360 Capsules in total
Offered by SimplySupplements

1.0 out of 5 stars No help whatsoever, 8 Jun. 2014
I looked at descriptions and reviews of various products and chose this one because it seemed to have so many ingredients that at least one of them might work! But after a month's trial - one a day for the first ten days or so, then two a day - I seem to be if anything even worse off, night sweats in particular being extremely tiresome. So now I'm off to try black cohosh to see if I can get a decent night's sleep.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6