Profile for E. Clark > Reviews

Content by E. Clark

E. Clark (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Sportmaking High Quality Store Womens 5-Toe Socks Yoga Gym Non Slip Massage Full Grip Socks (Gray)

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy product, 26 May 2016
Flimsy product. I don't mind colours but this combination and materials just not that appealing. Toe lengths of the socks are all the same. No sock or toe shaping. Grip underneath is pretty good though, if you are going to use them for yoga.

Cabalie 75cl (Case of 12)
Cabalie 75cl (Case of 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars it is ok, 26 May 2016
This review is from: Cabalie 75cl (Case of 12)
We had this wine somewhere else before, loved it hence ordered some for ourselves. However they don;t taste as good as the ones we first tried at the other place.

Ipow 4 Pack Large 2 Mounting Type 11lbs Heavy Duty Super Suction Wreath Hooks Holder Organizer Fits Bag Hanger Coat Towels Rack Originality Clothing + 4 Free Additional Adhesive Tab
Offered by Ipow-Official

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong hold, 26 May 2016
These hold. I love them. I use them on the shower glass, it has been several weeks I have been using them not once they came off on their own. The ones I was using before these would keep falling on their own in every few days. Good product. I would prefer a bit of different colour and design, also some more explanations on the box buy hey it works.

Marseille Honeysuckle soap 125gr - Savon de Marseille
Marseille Honeysuckle soap 125gr - Savon de Marseille
Offered by Solretail LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars No honeysuckle smell, 26 May 2016
This is a very dry soap. I bought it for the smell of honeysuckle, which I like a lot. Unfortunately it doesn't have any smell. Not a good product or a very old one. Either way, it is not good and I don't recommend it.

YLY Fashionable Rain & Snow Proof Shoe Covers Protecting Your Shoes (XL, fit for UK4.0-UK5.5 inner shoes, Pink Heart)

5.0 out of 5 stars The product is as expected., 12 April 2016
The product is what is promised. My shoe size is UK 4. This fits well on any normal size shoe, not much space left around the shoe. This is good for walking around, after all this is to protect nice shoes from getting wet. However it does't fit on trainers. It looks just as in the photo. Well packaged.

100 standard disposable shoe covers / overshoes. Floor, carpet, shoe protectors CPE 2.6g x 100. With Caresupermarket Pen

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing product, 7 April 2016
Plastic used to make this product is very weak. I use plastic covers to cover my muddy hiking boots. The ones I used previously were strong enough to walk around in pubs and sights, they wouldn't break due to mud and grit. I doubt that the strength of these allow me to do this.

Staedtler Double Hole Tub Pencil Sharpener
Staedtler Double Hole Tub Pencil Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sharpener, 1 April 2016
Very good sharpener. I love how it stores the shavings so I don't have to go to the garbage every time.

Swordfish Jumbo Hole Plastic Pencil Sharpener upto 17mm
Swordfish Jumbo Hole Plastic Pencil Sharpener upto 17mm
Offered by Really Good Stationery

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sharpener for jumbo crayons, 1 April 2016
Good for sharpening jumbo crayons. Works fine.

Quality Paint Brush Set ~ 5 Piece Set
Quality Paint Brush Set ~ 5 Piece Set
Offered by RAGE ACCESSORIES

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality..., 1 April 2016
Very bad quality product. Bristles are all over the place before even using. They were out of their package already when they arrive. I would have never bought them if I had known how bad quality they are but I am not going to bother returning them now.

Teapigs Pure lemongrass tea 15 Teabags (Pack of 3, Total 45 Teabags)
Teapigs Pure lemongrass tea 15 Teabags (Pack of 3, Total 45 Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love lemongrass..., 1 April 2016
Pure lemongrass is my favourite herbal tea in Teapigs collection. Unfortunately it is not possible to find them in shops anymore so I had to buy them online. Very happy finding them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8