Profile for john white > Reviews

Content by john white

john white

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Drape Jacket Red Black Velvet Trim Size Chest 42 (chest 42, red/ black)
Drape Jacket Red Black Velvet Trim Size Chest 42 (chest 42, red/ black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coat just what I wanted, 4 Jun. 2016
Excellent coat just what I wanted , and brilliant to see a half velvet collor not to many of them around (be nice to see more ). The seller was prompt in delivering and no complaints there. What else can i say except price a little but hey you get what you pay for. Thourally recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent purchase, i bought this waistcoat to go with ..., 12 April 2016
This is an excellent purchase, i bought this waistcoat to go with a certain drape coat i have. And it is spot on, with a lovely soft feel to it the colars adds the little extra e.c.t. but most of all the quality of this waistcoat is superb. I also had to notify the customer care team as i made a mistake with the size it was dealt with efficiently and promptly. Al lin all excellent service and a excellent waistcoat. Thourally recommend.

AMPM24 Unique Golden Magnifier Skeleton Mechanical Mens Pocket Watch Chain Gift + AMPM24 Gift Box WPK022
Offered by AMPM24

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this time piece, 23 Feb. 2015
A really nice watch looks stylish and keeps very good time. I own a number of pocket watches some expensive some cheap , this watch is equivalent to some of the more expensive ones I own even though it is a fraction of the price. I thoroughly recommend this watch.

T.U.K. Shoes Creeper Sneaker Originals Black Leather A6062 EU41 / UKW8 UKM7
T.U.K. Shoes Creeper Sneaker Originals Black Leather A6062 EU41 / UKW8 UKM7
Offered by Shoe Saloon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, very comfortable and fits like a glove, 27 Nov. 2014
Excellent, very comfortable and fits like a glove. Can, t fault the shoes. I had reservations about the sizing, but no need to have. Thourally recommend.

BARGAINWORLDUK BARGAINWORLDUK Head Back Rest Grey
BARGAINWORLDUK BARGAINWORLDUK Head Back Rest Grey

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 14 Nov. 2014
To hard and uncomfortable.

Ernie Hawkins: The Guitar Of Lightnin' Hopkins [DVD] [Region 1] [NTSC]
Ernie Hawkins: The Guitar Of Lightnin' Hopkins [DVD] [Region 1] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Ernie Hawkins

3.0 out of 5 stars I have had these dvds before and have been excellent, but sorry to say this one is not, 14 Nov. 2014
I have had these dvds before and have been excellent, but sorry to say this one is not. The teaching is very good and the seller is the same. A little slow in responding maybe . The reason I have only given 3 stars is because it supposed to have a pdf tab e.c.t . book on the dvd. I enquired and was told that it was on the dvds. Can I find it no. Maybe I am stupid I don't know what ever if it is to save money by not printing a book i couldn't say. Not a good idea. All the other dvds provide a booklet. So I have given up trying to find this pdf tab and just learn by looking. Sorry but I will think twice adout ordering anther dvd again,
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2016 9:34 PM BST

Oval And Feathers Turquoise Bolo Tie in one of my Presentation Boxes. (T)
Oval And Feathers Turquoise Bolo Tie in one of my Presentation Boxes. (T)
Offered by Bucklebandit

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bolo tie, 8 Oct. 2014
Brilliant bolo tie. Looks great and is classy. Shame that they are not back in fashion, recommend you buy one much better than ordinary ties. Try one, buy one.

Black with Blue Vertical Striped Vintage Skinny Tie T1262; Skinny ties, Slim Neckties

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct. 2014
A really nice tie, good quality, stylish. Well worth the money.

Horse Head Bolo Tie in one of my Presentation Boxes.
Horse Head Bolo Tie in one of my Presentation Boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct. 2014
Brilliant well made and worth the money.

Aquapure Traveller 750ml Reusable Bottle SILVER
Aquapure Traveller 750ml Reusable Bottle SILVER

4.0 out of 5 stars Aquapure bottle., 13 Feb. 2014
The aquapure is an excellent product , I have tried it and the description on it's capabilities is accurate . I have no side effects from trying out the bottle. I have taken it and tried it fron my local Brook , you can imagine the speed it is travelling at this moment , and it is very murky and dirty . The reason I have only given it 4 stars is because on the product description it comes with a carry pouch e.c.t, I have not received one. So if this is not the case please remove it from the product description.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3