Profile for Jdear > Reviews

Trixie Natura Outdoor Run with Net, 63 × 60 cm, 6 Elements
Trixie Natura Outdoor Run with Net, 63 × 60 cm, 6 Elements
Offered by MSH-LONDON

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent run for my guinea pigs, 29 April 2013
I am very pleased with this run which is a much cheaper alternative to the wooden runs available. Received within 3 days. As others have already mentioned, no instructions are provided but it is straight-forward to set up. I've used washing pegs to hold the netting cover in place on the sides and also placed a couple of wooden boards across the top to protect from cats/foxes and provide shade. I doubt this cover would protect animals from predators - as the description suggests. The cover is my only criticism!

Head Meteor Goggle/Swimcap Set - Blue
Head Meteor Goggle/Swimcap Set - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 27 Nov. 2011
Very pleased with swim hat, excellent price and good quality product. I recall seeing a review which stated the cap was small and difficult to put on, decided to ignore this review and chance it. Glad I did as we've not had a problem and my son loves the design. Not used the goggles yet.