Profile for Mark B > Reviews

Mark B

Fulfillingness' First Finale
Fulfillingness' First Finale

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Ever, 20 Nov. 2010
As a life long Stevie Wonder fan, this has got to be up with Music of my Mind as his best album ever. From the first track, Smile Please through to Please Don't Go, every song reminds me why I love this man. Having bought this 'forgotten' album purely by chance due to 'losing' my original. The burglars around here have very good taste. I'd forgotten what a truly marvellous album this is. If you love SW you must own this cd.

Journey Through The Secret Life Of Plants
Journey Through The Secret Life Of Plants
Offered by onepeecd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not his best, 20 Nov. 2010
Of all the Stevie Wonder albums I own, and there are quite a few, this has to be his worst ever. I bought the album when it came out in the 80's. Replaced most of them on cd before having a lot stolen from my car. I decided to replace this album as I thought it couldn't have been so bad. However, from start to finish this is DISMAL, obviously experimental, but not worthy of a few quid of my hard earned money. LEAVE ALONE.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2016 10:33 PM BST