Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Paya > Reviews

Dom Joly: World Shut Your Mouth [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dom Joly
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite Trigger Happy, but still very funny, 23 Nov. 2013
Bought this after falling in love with Joly's earlier Trigger Happy TV (if you don't already have it, GET IT!), it's nothing compared to it but still funnier than most other shows out there and worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really work but funny all the same, 23 Nov. 2013
I bought a few of these and to try them out I tried one for myself, I tastes just like a cheap tea so that was good but it didn't really give the desired effect, if anything, it clogged me up. Good fun anyway, maybe I just have strong bowels.

Up From Below
Up From Below

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Up From Below (Audio CD)
Bought this after hearing their 40 Day Dream on a car advert, it's a good album with a few crackers, several not so good ones but overall a good buy and a listen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow., 13 Jun. 2013
I spent a long time pondering whether I should get one of these or the slightly cheaper Acer Iconia B1 but when I saw a like new one for £98 I had to snap it up, afterwards I was slightly nervous that I wasn't going to like it but I have to say I'm delighted, it's smooth, simple and speedy and way cheaper than the iPad. Definately worth the buy.

Lead Balloon Series 1-4 Box Set [DVD]
Lead Balloon Series 1-4 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Dee

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure genius., 7 Jun. 2013
Had seen little fragments of episodes from this and thought it was funny enough so decided to buy the whole box set and I have to say this is one of the funniest TV shows I've ever seen, Jack Dee has created a hilarious character and the whole cast is just genius, the foreign house maid, the quick witted writer, the slow, dim-witted daughter's boyfriend and the more-successful-than-him wife, they just work perfectly together. Just incredible, can't recommend this enough.

thumbsUp! Zip Earphones - Black
thumbsUp! Zip Earphones - Black
Offered by PureTrading

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor., 7 Jun. 2013
I bought these with high hopes, thinking it was a great idea, my earphones are always getting tangled up which I hate. First of all the buds didn't fit in my ears very well, I had to shove them in to keep them in but only stayed in for about 2 minutes while walking which was extremely annoying, I tried overlooking this as I still thought it was a cool product but then 2 weeks after I'd bought it and after using it maybe 4 hours in total, the left ear stopped playing music, I decided to send for another as soon as I got home but then as I was walking through my door, the other one stopped. I just sent it back, thankfully I got a refund but I definitely wouldn't recommend this product.

Gentlemen Broncos [DVD][2009]
Gentlemen Broncos [DVD][2009]
Dvd ~ Michael Angarano
Offered by Springwood Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, but not anywhere near Napoleon Dynamite or Nacho Libre, 7 Jun. 2013
I bought this after looking Jermaine Clement up on Wikipedia, I'm a big fan of Flight of the Concords and Napoleon Dynamite and Nacho Libre are my 2 favorite films so when I saw this, naturally I had to buy it. It is funny but is nothing compared to the other 2, would give it a 7/10.

Moonlight Serenade
Moonlight Serenade

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tune, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Moonlight Serenade (MP3 Download)
Glenn Miller at his best, lovely relaxing tune that I could listen to for hours. What more can I say...

Sing, Sing, Sing
Sing, Sing, Sing

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tune, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sing, Sing, Sing (MP3 Download)
Great tune, I play this with my band and I love it. I do however prefer the version on youtube and only bought this because I had some free credit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Up the Villa!, 7 Jun. 2013
Nice fit, comfortable and cheap! What more can I say, top 6 finish next season! Come on you Villians. Gonna get Lowton on the back, what a player.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3