Profile for brainbox77 > Reviews

Paisley Print Ali Baba Black 32-34
Paisley Print Ali Baba Black 32-34
Offered by Love Fashion Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars gr8 trousers look just like the pictures ☺, 17 Nov. 2015
Buy these a size up as another pair i bought were slightly tight. Otherwise great product, have had compliments wearing them n they wash fine too. A happy customer.

New Hand Carved Teal Blue Black Silver Border Funky Flower Floral Pattern High Quality Colourful Rugs Small Extra Large Mats (160_x_230_cm) (120_x_170_cm) (80_x_150_cm) (80_x_150_cm) (160_x_230_cm) (80_x_150_cm) (120_x_170_cm) (80_x_150_cm) (120_x_170_cm) (120_x_170_cm) (80x150cm) (200 x 290 cm) (160 x 225 cm) (200 x 290 cm) (200 x 290 cm) (80 x 150 cm) (80 x 150 cm)
Offered by Rugs Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Rug, 17 Mar. 2015
Often I buy things on amazon and just leave seller feedback without leaving a product review but this rug is so beautiful I just had to say so. Not too thick so u don't trip on it, easy to hoover, lovely texture and EXACTLY as the picture advertising the posting. Absolutely a beautiful rug and totally thrilled with it. Thank you for a wonderful buying experience.

FeiPad(TM) 10" Quad Core Tablet PC Anroid 4.4 Kitkat HD 1024X600 Multi Touch Screen Dual Camera 1GB RAM, Pre-loaded Google Play Store,Wifi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet, 21 May 2014
Very happy with my purchase and now know that I do not have a cheap Chinese import but what I ordered and wanted thanks to a prompt phone call from the company which I unfortunately missed but they left me a message. If u pay less than the BE tablet price u may not get the real deal and these sellers are being removed from amazon just thought I would say. Great product easy to use, does not die after a few hours. If you r watching TV on it for hours like me then u do need to keep it on charge but that's to be expected even with laptops. Fast download, easy use apps and really gd graphics, handy to stand on the kitchen shelf when making food so u don`t miss anything whilst being tied to the kitchen...... Can really recommend and as a previous review says if u can use a smart phone this is easy to use - just switch on and u r away, get your apps downloaded n its easy peasy.

SLx 27822HSG Twin Output Signal Booster (4G Compatible)
SLx 27822HSG Twin Output Signal Booster (4G Compatible)
Offered by Teckstar

5.0 out of 5 stars boosts ariel signal and splits it for extra bedroom tv., 17 May 2014
I have 2 signal boosters in my circuit this one sends the freeview signal into the green zone on the main TV - never seen before and hence makes signal powerful enough to be split to allow for extra TV. Can`t praise this highly enough otherwise I may of ended up with a TV with no input and had to send the TV back but now I can relax in bed with my new TV. Great!

Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet PC
Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet PC
Offered by Lovely Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars great piece of engineering, 17 May 2014
This works everywhere if balanced correctly - including in bed if you make a suitable surface. Would work for all size tablets of the 7-10 inch variety as the back is not vertical an can be maneuvered to whatever angle u want within reason. Can`t see anything wrong with it myself and its a snip at the price.

LCD201 17" 19" 22" 24" 26" LED/LCD TV Wall Bracket Tilt, Swivel, 360° Rotate VESA 100 75
Offered by eHome

4.0 out of 5 stars what a fiddly thing this is!, 25 April 2014
Firstly u need a drill for outer walls (for those of u not that au fey with diy) so I changed the position I was going to put the tv (am pleased i did tho looks gr8). Then i had a problem getting the wall part on the wall as the screws r long but for gd reason and it took many attempts 2 get all the screws all the way in. Putting the other part on the back of the tv was easy peasy it is as it says 75-100 VESA compliant. Then cometh the problem with a 24 inch DVD combi which seems 2 weigh a tonne when u lift it and u r fitting it in a spot with access at only 1 side to the screw needed to secure the bracket. 2 people needed. The plastic circular middle section kept dropping out - need glue. However between us we could not see daylight through the whole of the hole for the securing screw. We tried and we tried til we could hardly lift our arms n we both lift weights at the gym but we could not get the bracket in a position where we had solid fresh air all the way through. Problem solved with 4 narrower screws and nails which were long enough 2 go right through the gap 2 in each end with glue in the middle and wedged with a hammer - was worried #smashed tv but so far its holding up fine. Would still recommend but u need 2 b strong and have proper access for this size tv. Apart from the problems I had this is a doddle 2 put up really if u have the tools 2 improvise. We r both disabled but still this should have been trouble free but it wasn't in my situation n have seen all the good reviews hence why I bought it but felt the need to say that its not perfect in all situations.

Acctim 14217 Labatt LED Silver Alarm Clock
Acctim 14217 Labatt LED Silver Alarm Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars A great clock, 16 Aug. 2012
This clock does not get enough credit!! Its great! Yes there is a blue light in the room at night but only a dim one - its perfect for seeing the time at any time day or night, would recommend to anyone.

Nikwax Unisex-Adult Suede Footwear Proofer  1 UK
Nikwax Unisex-Adult Suede Footwear Proofer 1 UK
Offered by MTW DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars suede and nubuck waterproofing spray, 3 Sept. 2011
Have bought the spray on version of this waterproofing spray twice now and really rate it very highly. I have seen reviews on here doing it down, but providing you read the application instructions properly and smooth on the spray and rub it into the suede or nubuck the product works a treat and leaves the shoes in exactly if not better condition than they were before application. You have to be more careful with nubuck as it is a less absorbant surface than suede and the spray did nearly temporarily ruin a pair of rockports but I sorted it (to completely get rid of the marks I would just need to clean the shoes which would remove the waterproofing) and have used it on 3 more pairs of shoes since (all suede) and have had no problems. I can't recommend this higher end of the market product highly enough and am really glad I searched the net to find something more suitable than you would find on the shelf at Timpson's.