Profile for Oli > Reviews

Content by Oli

Oli (uk)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont even bother!, 6 Jan. 2009
Really I mean it... dont even bother!

This item is a total waste of money and a complete disappointment to the children it was bought for.

I wouldnt have given it even one star!

Between the Minds
Between the Minds

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 28 April 2007
This review is from: Between the Minds (Audio CD)
This album arrived today and it is all I have been playing. It is a fantastic album. Already addicted to Savoretti after hearing 'Dreamers', I absolutely love this album

Favourite songs on it so far are 'Dreamers' and 'Soldier's eyes'.

ATMT LITE MP130RD 256MB MP3 Player - Red
ATMT LITE MP130RD 256MB MP3 Player - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant!, 12 July 2006
As a complete techno moron and after receiving the worst piece of junk of a MP3 player at Christmas that had to be returned, I decided to give it another go. I decided to try this one purely based on the comments (and price).

I have owned it about 30 minutes now and it's fantastic. So simple to upload the music on to it and the comment by another person that the finish was rubbish - well I bought the red one and it looks great.

Highly recommended at the moment and hopefully I won't change my view.

I haven't actually got a bad word to say about it.

Sharpe's Challenge [DVD] (2006)
Sharpe's Challenge [DVD] (2006)
Dvd ~ Sean Bean
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - as usual, 24 April 2006
Having just watched this one on ITV, I can't recommend it enough. Sean Bean is as watchable as ever as Richard Sharpe and Daragh O'Malley completes the team as Patrick Harper.

Set in India, the sets are stunning and the action as usual, comes to a head, but not before Sharpe is battered to within an inch of his life first.

Combining the Sharpe novels Tiger, Fortress and Triumph it makes for a great bringing back of the character. Maybe it is a little cliched to have Sharpe once again trying to rescue the damsel in distress, but that is part of his appeal, and seeing Sean in that Rifles uniform is definately worth it.

Hopefully, it will mean that Sean Bean will do another Sharpe episode in the future, especially with Bernard Cornwell writing a new book.