Profile for brad1654 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Flotsam And Jetsam
Flotsam And Jetsam

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Rock/Metal Album *****, 22 May 2016
This review is from: Flotsam And Jetsam (Audio CD)
I only found out about this band recently after researching musicians/drummers and stumbling across their wikipedia page. To be honest, I thought they were a new band as I hadn't heard of them before and was surprised to see they released some well received albums in the 80's. I took a chance on this album and was glad I did. The musicianship is great with awesome metal/hard rock rifts/bass lines and incredible drumming. I am put off a lot of bands as the vocals just aren't their too carry the songs but I'm glad to say this isn't the case here. Great vocals and song writing. I would describe Flotsam and Jetsam's sound as a cross between Iron Maiden and Motorhead with a dash of Mastodon. This will go down as one of my favourite Rock/Metal albums of the year and for me, a great new talent discovered. I recommend every rock/metal fan to take a chance and listen to this album, you might be pleasantly surprised. Favourite songs at the minute are Creeper, Iron Maiden, Seventh Seal, Taser and Time To Go.

Double Agent
Double Agent

5.0 out of 5 stars Energized Third Album From Swedish Rockers Miss Behaviour, 7 April 2015
This review is from: Double Agent (MP3 Download)
I like Miss Behaviour because they make the music they want too make and they sound like they enjoyed making this album. Recommend for fans of rock music/AOR/Power/Miss Behaviour.

Inflatable Green Alien Sci-Fi 64CM
Inflatable Green Alien Sci-Fi 64CM
Offered by Rising Trading UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 7 April 2015
Arrived quickly and were easy to inflate. Good for abit of fun or a party.

Exists [DVD]
Exists [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brian Steele
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigfoot is real and scarier than ever, 7 April 2015
This review is from: Exists [DVD] (DVD)
Having been a fan of bigfoot/creature/monster movies I was looking forward to this take on the bigfoot story from this director. Its very good entertainment with good special effects and without ruining the film it has a good story to it too. If you like horror films then you could do a lot worse than this pick up the DVD.

The Bogeyman (Slasher Classics) [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
The Bogeyman (Slasher Classics) [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Suzanna Love
Offered by Film Seller 44

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite horrors get the HD treatment, 29 Mar. 2015
This is a decent slasher I won't say too much about the film watch the trailer on youtube if you want too get the jist. Good transfer to bluray, nice picture and sound.

The Killer Instinct
The Killer Instinct

5.0 out of 5 stars BSR keep up the good work, 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Killer Instinct (Audio CD)
I was slightly worried when I first heard about this album being released as I wasn't sure if it was going to be as good as all hell breaks loose but gladly I was wrong. This album keeps the momentum going and every song is amazing, my favourites being sex, guns and gasoline (please play live BSR!), the killer instinct and through the motions. If you get a chance to see them live please do so as its some of the best value tickets around. If you like thin Lizzy or quality hard rock and roll then buy this album, thoroughly recommended.

Ten Tangerine Tales
Ten Tangerine Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Ten Tangerine Tales (Audio CD)
This is a great album, definately LAD's best for me. Every song has great harmonies and musicianship in a melodic rock style with some orchestra and choir thrown in for fire, but with modern production values, I find it a pleasure on the ears from start to end. If you are a melodic/80's rock fan I can't recommend this album enough.

Man On The Rocks
Man On The Rocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Yet Again, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Man On The Rocks (Audio CD)
I can't fault Mike oldfield's music, granted some works are better than others but they are all listenable. Compared to some modern 'rock' dross this is great. Musically its superb with Mike on guitar. lyrically its a little cliched but enjoyable. If you like rock music then this could be for you, if your a fan of mike its likened to his 80s output like crises. INSTRUMENTALS great on deluxe so get deluxe 2 disc set!

Moonlight Shadow
Moonlight Shadow

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect blend of folk/rock, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Moonlight Shadow (MP3 Download)
This song has a great folk and rock blend. Great singing from maggie riley and a truly great guitar solo by Mike in the middle. Buy if you like a good rock song or if you want an introduction to the amazing world of Mike Oldfield.

English Electric Part 2
English Electric Part 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Album!, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: English Electric Part 2 (Audio CD)
This album is what music is about. Love this record from start to finish, every track amazing. Been a LONG time since i have been able to listen to an album all the way through. This album hasn't been off my stereo since i bought it!
It has some lovely complex pieces of music, love the blend of instruments, lots of brass. I am hoping that their future albums will use this album for their blue-print. Highly recommended, If you love prog, BUY NOW!

Page: 1 | 2