Profile for Mrs T Roper > Reviews

Content by Mrs T Roper

Mrs T Roper

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Baby Night Lights Projector for Children Kids Romantic Star Night Light Projection Lamp Rotating 3 Modes Pink
Offered by XFH

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely starry night projection / night light., 19 Dec. 2016
Beautiful projection onto the ceiling with combination of different colours. I think my 5 year old will love this. Currently using with batteries. The top is fairly flimsy so will wait and see how it holds up against him!

Happy Bowl - One-Piece Silicone Placemat and Bowl (Strawberry)
Happy Bowl - One-Piece Silicone Placemat and Bowl (Strawberry)
Offered by SPARTANFIVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, a must for baby led weaning!, 28 Oct. 2016
Excellent bowl for weaning, great quality, perfect size and I love that it comes with its own carry/storage case so I can take it away with us. Also baby is unable to move it so does the job! Very happy with my purchase and would recommend

Natural Chambers Leather Balsam Conditioner and Restorer 200ml Suitable for All Smooth Leather, Perfect for Aniline Leather Sofas
Offered by Chambers Guilfoyle Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing leather restorer, 12 Oct. 2016
This is amazing stuff! Absorbs into the leather really well, has done wonders to my radley handbag- see the photo after treating half of it. Very please with purchase and shall be using it on all my other leather items immediately!
An added bonus is its made my hands really soft as well as I applied it by hand.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Silver Plated Cinderella Carriage
Silver Plated Cinderella Carriage
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

3.0 out of 5 stars Expect to clean it before giving as gift!, 5 Oct. 2016
Lovely gift but I'm glad I opened it to inspect it as it was really dirty! I spent the whole evening polishing it which was quite difficult as it is small with intricate details.

SweetDreamers ewan the dream sheep® - purple
SweetDreamers ewan the dream sheep® - purple
Offered by Baa Baa Baby

4.0 out of 5 stars Get it now!, 8 Jun. 2016
This actually works!!! My little one falls asleep to the rain sound and if unsettled will lie and listen to the harp sound.

My only gripe is that it eats batteries (we use Duracell) but perhaps that's because I have on all the time!

I'll certainly be buying it for any friends that have babies.

Banksy Star Wars Pulp Fiction, Men's T-Shirt, Black, Medium
Banksy Star Wars Pulp Fiction, Men's T-Shirt, Black, Medium
Offered by Cloud City 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for Star Wars fans, 8 Jun. 2016
My husband loved this gift from his son. Good quality cotton t shirt that has washed well maintaining its shape and the picture.

RoomMates 46 x 13 x 2.3 cm "Giant Storm Trooper" Repositionable Star Wars Episode VII Wall Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality wall sticker, 8 Jun. 2016
This is a quality wall sticker. Looks like the storm trooper is actually coming out of the wall despite the sticker being 2D.
You stick the sticker on in pieces so it's not one huge sticker to get tangled in and I got it up on my own no problem and with no lumps.

Bearsland Maternity Women's Patchwork Striped Maternity Nursing Tops Bluewhite UK size 10-12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing t shirt, 8 Jun. 2016
I love this t shirt that makes nursing so easy. The style of stripes with a contrasting bright should is similar to non nursing style in the shops and is flattering.
Fairly thick material, washes well and maintains its shape. Would recommend

Bearsland Women's Breastfeeding and Nursing Striped Summer Dress with Shirt Over Top Blue UK Size 10-12

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely summer dress, 8 Jun. 2016
Lovely dress that transforms me from feeling fat and frumpy into my old self! Unfortunately the mum tum is still visible but I'm not worried as that should be going soon anyway.
Love the nursing method of lift the flap, I find this far easier than side slits.
I have a few items from this company and each one has been of good quality.

Bearsland Women's Long Style Nursing Breastfeeding Dress Black UK Size 10-12
Bearsland Women's Long Style Nursing Breastfeeding Dress Black UK Size 10-12

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering nursing dress, 8 Jun. 2016
This review is from: bearsland Women's Dress (Apparel)
Lovely fitting and flattering mid calf length dress. Can hardly tell it's a nursing dress and I have received many compliments when wearing it. Seems to hide the mum tum. I was a size 8 pre pregnancy and at 6 weeks pp I estimate I'm a 10-12 so ordered accordingly and it fits beautifully.
Well made with good quality fabric, I would recommend this dress to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4