Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Isis" (UK)

XCSOURCE Circle Windows Case Cover Qi Wireless Charging Case for LG G3 D855 Cuddly BC429

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jun. 2016
Replacement circle case works well.

MyShoeStore® LUXURY EGYPTIAN COTTON TOWELLING BATH ROBE DRESSING GOWN TERRY TOWEL BATHROBES Large / X-Large Fuchsia / Hooded
Offered by My Shoe Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jun. 2016
Lovely - just what we wanted for wearing when getting in and out of outdoor hot tub.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my kindle, 21 Dec. 2010
I love my kindle! It is very light and fits in my handbag so I always have my books with me to read wherever I am. It is very easy to use and the battery charge lasts for ages. It can be read in all lights so I often forget I am reading on an electronic device rather than paper. Everyone who has seen me using it has asked to have a look and been impressed with it. I have tried out some of the free downloads and found them very enjoyable, which has broadened my outlook in terms of book choices.

Only one slight problem. One click ordering is very convenient but by pressing the button once too many times it is easy to order a book by mistake. I did this and immediately cancelled using the 'purchased by mistake' button. I received an e-mail confirming refund to my account and expected it to be removed automatically but kept checking the device over the next couple of days and it was still there. I was afraid of opening it by mistake in case this affected the refund so in the end I removed it myself. I now order all my books from the website rather than the kindle.

A Concise Dictionary of Middle Egyptian (Griffith Institute Publications)
A Concise Dictionary of Middle Egyptian (Griffith Institute Publications)
by R. O. Faulkner

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 26 May 2010
Quick delivery and well packaged. A little dissappointed that the dust jacket was missing but the book is in good condition