Profile for J. Rich > Reviews

Content by J. Rich

J. Rich (england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
BLACK 10m Virgin / Sky Extension Cable - suitable for satellite (Sky, Freesat) and Virgin Media (all equipment including HD, Tivo, V6, Superhub 1 2 3) Coaxial
Offered by Rosenet Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for Virgin super hub., 14 Aug. 2017
Used for Virgin super hub, so I could move the router towards the middle of the house, simple screw in cable, like the original, but longer.

HDMI Cable, Rankie 2-Pack 1.8m High-Speed HDMI 2.0 HDTV Cable - Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K and Audio Return (Black) - R1108
Offered by Rankie-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cable twin pack., 14 Aug. 2017
You might struggle with the concept, so, pause....take a breath, now read on, but slowly. ....if you have, say a telly, and you want to see something on it from another device, these leads will link them together, and the cable let's the images move to the telly, don't ask me how, it just does, as long as the telly and other thing, (laptop, blue ray, DVD player etc.) both have the HDMI socket.
Cable seems ok, not flimsy, plugs in positively.

Gohepi Compatible Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-570XL CLI-571XL Ink Cartridges (Including Gray), 1 Set+1 Black Compatible with Canon PIXMA MG7750 MG7751 MG7752 MG7753 MG7700
Offered by Gohepi

5.0 out of 5 stars Inks for MG7750, (and others), 20 July 2017
I have an Canon MG7750, so does my daughter, I print photos and some documents, she does university work, both work well, both have these inks, and we're both pleased with them.

UpLED Maglite Cree LED Upgrade 290 Lumen Conversion Bulb 3 to 6 D or C Cell Torches CNC
Offered by Widget Co

5.0 out of 5 stars maglite replacement light., 18 July 2017
Don't expect the highly focused beam you might get with the new style modern led torches, or such and even spread when zoomed out, but it is a huge improvement on the original fit bulb, and due to the type of light this is I'm expecting better battery life, we'll see..

2 x Philips Oven 40w Lamp SES E14 Small Screw Cap 300° Cooker Light Bulb Fits AEG / BOSCH / Siemens / Neff / Hotpoint
Offered by The Lightbulb Company

5.0 out of 5 stars A lamp that lights up....what?, 18 July 2017
Now, you're going to struggle to believe what I'm about to reveal, so here's fair warning, perhaps sit down before reading on......ready?.... I took one of these bulbs (lamps if you're pedantic) screwed it into the socket in the oven, ...and here's where it gets juicy....when I turned the oven on the light came on..I know right..w.ho'd have thought it, anyway it popped up for review and as it worked exactly as expected I thought i would.

Wireless Mouse, TeckNet Classic 2.4G USB Cordless Mice Optical PC Computer Laptop Mouse With 18 Month Battery Life, 2400 DPI 5 Adjustment Levels, Nano Receiver, 6 Buttons For Windows Mac Macbook Linux
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless mouse., 18 July 2017
I've only had one type of wireless mouse, this one, but I like it so much I have three of them for different machines, who needs wires? The shape is very comfortable for my hand, (right handed) and the forward/backward button under the thumb are very useful, my wife doesn't like them though, but I think it's so old fashioned to have to keep going to and clicking on the back buttons, but I'm not lazy or anything.....
The little sender unit fits into the mouse for travel, and the battery lasts ages, I struggle to remember when I've had to change a battery in the older two. (the frequencies don't interfere with each other in the ones I have so they can be used at the same time, (I don't know how many variations there are though another one might interfere? ask the seller if you're concerned).

Zomatch Super White Light 6-LEDs Touch Sensor Dimmer Light,Best for Under Closets,Cabinet,Basement,Kitchen,Storage,Bedroom,Novelty Lighting Night lamps-3AAA Battery Powered(Not Include), Stick-on with 2 Replaceable 3M Pads

5.0 out of 5 stars Under stairs light (or similar), 21 April 2017
This is a bit spooky, it's a light that says 'TOUCH ME' on the front, and you'll never guess what.....touch it and the light comes on, no switch, nothing moves, no click, and no metal?? any way, the light is ample for the space under the stairs, came with a double sided sticky pad, but you could attach with the screws if you prefer. I had auto sensor battery lights in the cupboard before but the batteries didn't last long, I suppose as the motion sensor was always working. Happy with this light. If however you are seeking something to light up the front of you house for Christmas, or maybe Jeff Wayne is looking for a replacement for the Martian's 'Beam like a warship's search light' then you'll be disapointed, but under the stairs, it's great, Harry Potter would have been OK with this.
The picture I've added shows the light itself as brighter than it is, (limitation of the camera phone sensor) but the light it shows in the cupboard is about right. (Don't anyone let my wife know I posted a photo of the cupboard in this mess:-/...)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Volport Universal Replacement Car Mount Accessories for Magnet Mounts
Volport Universal Replacement Car Mount Accessories for Magnet Mounts
Offered by Volport

5.0 out of 5 stars Pack of useful sticky things., 21 April 2017
Good selection of sticky things, that, well, stick! I've used one of the 3M pads to hold a mag-mount phone holder to my dash-board as the original came off, and although not shown in the product image I can see while I type this there are two larger flat metal adhesive plates one of which I've stuck to the back of my phone, better than the metal disc that came with the mag-mount, this combination is holding up a Galaxy note 4 in a chunky case. If you need sticky pads, (3M ones are soft and 2 - 3mm thick, the others flat, and metal plates, (some round ones too) I'd reccommend this pack, if you're after small internal combustion engine parts, then I'm afraid you will be disappointed with this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2017 6:28 PM BST

AUKEY Solar Lights, 38 LEDs Outdoor Wall Mounted Security Garden Lights, Large Solar Panels Powered Motion Sensor Light
Offered by yueying

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright light., 8 Mar. 2017
This is a light it lights up in the dark, it knows when you're there so you can get your key in the door. Stuck on the front of the house, it lights up when you walk on the drive, and probably deters any unsavoury visitors, father in law, that sort of thing. Had it for a few weeks, no issues, works as advertised, fixed securely with Scotch adhesive pads. bright white light, enough to light up the drive way, (standard semi-detached)

PC Advisor 2016/17 Winner - Sumvision Psyc Monic Wireless Bluetooth Speaker 20W Passive Subwoofer Bluetooth 4.0 Iphone Ipad Tablets Smartphones
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars How do they do it?, 8 Mar. 2017
Can't recommend this speaker enough. Just how they get sound like this out of a unit this size is beyond me. I've listened to a BOSE unit that cost considerably more than this and it did not sound as good. Sound quality is subjective I admit however I struggle to think that having tried this you would think it wasn't worth it. The only thing that might stop you wanting this is if you wanted a micro USB slot for memory card music.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8