Profile for C. Webster > Reviews

Content by C. Webster

C. Webster "Bookworm" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
The Lost Order: Book 12 (Cotton Malone Series)
The Lost Order: Book 12 (Cotton Malone Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars This latest book doesn't disappoint., 15 Jun. 2017
I am a fan of Steve Berry, particularly the Cotton Malone series). This latest book doesn't disappoint.

Vicious Circle (Joe Pickett)
Vicious Circle (Joe Pickett)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the Joe Pickett books on my kindle and I love them., 27 April 2017
I have all the Joe Pickett books on my kindle and I love them.

Enid Blyton The Wishing Chair Collection 3 Books Set Pack RRP: £ 14.97 (The Adventures of the Wishing-chair, The Wishing-chair Again, More Wishing-chair Stories) (Enid Blyton The Wishing Chair Collection)
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars Her teacher had read some of the stories to them at school and she liked them. Apparently my granddaughter is delighted with the, 27 April 2017
This was bought as an Easter present for my 5 years old granddaughter. Her teacher had read some of the stories to them at school and she liked them. Apparently my granddaughter is delighted with the books and has a story read to her each bedtime.

The Paris Vendetta: Book 5 (Cotton Malone Series)
The Paris Vendetta: Book 5 (Cotton Malone Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2016
Am pleased to add this to my Cotton Malone collection.

The Emperor's Tomb: Book 6 (Cotton Malone Series)
The Emperor's Tomb: Book 6 (Cotton Malone Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2016
Am pleased to add this to my Cotton Malone collection.

Cotton Malone: Books 1-4
Cotton Malone: Books 1-4

5.0 out of 5 stars so I'm really pleased with them, 13 July 2016
I'm collecting all the Cotton Malone books and had not read the early ones, so I'm really pleased with them.

Stop at a Winner
Stop at a Winner
by Ronald Frederick Delderfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Whilst not as good as some of his later books, 13 July 2016
This review is from: Stop at a Winner (Hardcover)
I am a complete fan of Delderfield. Whilst not as good as some of his later books, it's still well worth reading, and keeping for reading again.

Thump
Thump

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought the story was weak and the characterisation poor., 13 July 2016
This review is from: Thump (Kindle Edition)
Not the quality of book I have had before from Azrieli. I thought the story was weak and the characterisation poor.

VonHaus Pack of Two 5 Tier Plastic Shelving Utility Unit Shed Garage Storage Freestanding Shelves System - 250Kg Capacity - 25Kg Per Shelf - Ideal Office, Garden, Studio, Workshop - 172.5 x 122 x 30.5cm - Wall Braces
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars They're sturdy and hold an amazing amount of stuff, 13 July 2016
I bought these for my garage and they are just the job. They're sturdy and hold an amazing amount of stuff. I've even utilised the top. I've ordered another unit, again for my garage.

Duracell 1 Hour Battery Charger, 1 Count
Duracell 1 Hour Battery Charger, 1 Count
Offered by Go Green Batteries UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 April 2016
They take the charge satisfactorily and work fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19