Profile for Maggie D > Reviews

Content by Maggie D

Maggie D "Maggie D" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lucifer: Season 1
Lucifer: Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Lucifer: Season 1 (Amazon Video)
excellent series can't wait for the next episode.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this product, 7 Nov. 2015
I like this product. The colour is lovely and the fabric is warm for the winter, However, I did think that it seemed a little on the small side and wished I had bought a size bigger than my usual size.

College Hoodie Turquoise Surf
College Hoodie Turquoise Surf
Offered by 247Clix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2015
Happy with product and service. The colour, fabric quality and price were excellent.

The Dressing Room
The Dressing Room

5.0 out of 5 stars ... crime fiction and historical mysteries but this book was recommended to me by a friend, 24 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Dressing Room (Kindle Edition)
My normal choice of reading is crime fiction and historical mysteries but this book was recommended to me by a friend. I found it easy to read, the characters were believable and it gave the reader a good look into the world of fashion. I enjoyed following the main character's story and would recommend this book to others.

I understand this is a first book from this author, could I say well done and I look forward to the next book.

[ iPhone 6 Waterproof Case with Kickstand ] - IselectorTM IP68 Waterproof Shock-proof Snow-proof Dirt-poof Protective Hard Case Cover with Fingerprint Touch ID for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 inch ONLY (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the product and it fits the phone well, 29 May 2015
I like the product and it fits the phone well. I have not tested the case to check if it is waterproof, but it covers the whole phone. It does make my phone look very large, but not sure if this is down to it being blue, or because I have had a much smaller phone until changing to the iphone 6. I have given this 4 because I do like the case, but I cannot switch the phone to mute with it on. The button covering the mute button seems to twist around rather than up and down, and it does not push the button to switch it on or off.

[x20] Blue, White FUNKY RETRO STYLE RESIN BEADS Art Craft, Jewellery Making Art Craft Mosaic Home Interior Design table Decoration Vintage Style, Cearance Sale
Offered by Beads and Charms (UK Based Company)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product wish there were more colours., 16 Feb. 2015
I like these very much, but wish they would have come I. A pack with other colours. They are a good size, for bead making.

50 x Silver Plated Filigree SPACER BEADS - 10mm (hole 0.75mm) - Lead, Nickel & Cadmium Free
Offered by Rosetta Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars I would buy these again., 16 Feb. 2015
These are brilliant to have in my kit, they look good with most of the other beads.

It's the Bear! (Eddy and the Bear)
It's the Bear! (Eddy and the Bear)
by Jez Alborough

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for children., 16 Feb. 2015
I liked his book and think the children will enjoy it.

STACKERS Set of 3 'CLASSIC SIZE' Duck Egg Blue STACKER Set of 3 Jewellery Box with Grey Polka-Dot Lining.
Offered by Carters of London

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product., 16 Feb. 2015
Lovely product. It's great to add to, I always have enough space for things now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful product., 16 Feb. 2015
Very useful tray. It is brilliant for earrings and pendants.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4