Profile for A. C. Breach > Reviews

A. C. Breach (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful craftmanship, 2 May 2016
The first item I bought with them. It is in the living room and looks perfect. It's a really stunning, eye-catching object, and 100% worth the money.

Gold Leaf Crane Design Oriental Fish Bowl & Stand Hand Painted
Gold Leaf Crane Design Oriental Fish Bowl & Stand Hand Painted
Offered by Newquay-Bonsai & Oriental Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophisticated and beautiful, 2 May 2016
Brilliant, (I don't know if this is a second review or not), but it's extremely sophisticated.

16" Gold Leaf Plant Pot/Fishbowl, Oriental Chinese Furniture & Gifts
16" Gold Leaf Plant Pot/Fishbowl, Oriental Chinese Furniture & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and beautiful, 2 May 2016
A beautiful item, large and made with incredible craftsmanship. Quick and excellent customer service too.

DMC Hip Hop Roots Men's T-Shirt Navy/White/Red/Blue/Green/Orange Small
DMC Hip Hop Roots Men's T-Shirt Navy/White/Red/Blue/Green/Orange Small

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite t-shirt, 13 Sept. 2014
This is an absolutely fantastic t-shirt. My absolute favourite. I bought this a year ago, but I'm wearing it right now. Definitely recommend heheh

Tobar Wooden Cup and Ball
Tobar Wooden Cup and Ball
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet lil toy!, 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Tobar Wooden Cup and Ball P (Toy)
This is a nice toy, and I think it develops hand-eye coordination quite well. I like the fact it's painted wood too. I bought it for my nephew's 6th birthday, and I'm looking forward to giving it to him.

Tobar Wooden Acrobatic Monkey
Tobar Wooden Acrobatic Monkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet lil toy, 13 Sept. 2014
Received this the other day, and it works great. Reminds me of one I had when a child too. I think my nephew will really appreciate it for his birthday. Thanks

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wooden yo-yo, 13 Sept. 2014
I'm so pleased to have found a wooden yo-yo. I have tried it out myself (rather naughtily), even though it's for my nephew's birthday, and it reminds me how much I used to enjoy playing with them!

Victorian Style Moving Picture Flick Book
Victorian Style Moving Picture Flick Book
Offered by GiftLocalUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet lil toy, 13 Sept. 2014
Glad I bought this. It's a bit low-tech for my high-tech nephews, but I think they'll enjoy having it nonetheless. It harks back to a previous age, and I honestly think it'll be enjoyable for them for a time. I'm giving it 5 stars because I had one as a child and loved it.

Traditional Toys : Wooden Woodpecker Pecking Bird on a Stick [Toy]
Traditional Toys : Wooden Woodpecker Pecking Bird on a Stick [Toy]
Offered by GiftLocalUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Came damaged, 13 Sept. 2014
I had one of these as a child and quite liked it, so I bought this for my nephew. I was a bit disappointed to find that when it came in the post, it'd been shoved in and it'd bent the metal rod. It doesn't work properly now, and I'm disappointed to say the least. The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because it would have been higher if it hadn't have been damaged, and it's a good toy in and of itself.

Cosmos Season 1 [DVD]
Cosmos Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Cosmos Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this myself, and loved the series (especially the first episode), so bought this DVD for my sister's birthday. She has a big interest in physics, so I'm hoping that she'll love it too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6