Profile for monica Mathias > Reviews

Content by monica Mathias

monica Mathias

Pack of 3 Nose Studs with 2mm Ends (1 x Cone, 1 x Dome and 1 x Ball) Surgical Stainless Steel
Offered by Katy Craig Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY THIN AND FLIMSY, 16 Jan. 2014
I was quite excited about my new Nose studs but was very disappointed when I received them and viewed the quality. They are very thin and flimsy and not very confident about their durability.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2014 11:10 PM GMT

Logitech OEM S120 Black Speakers (2.0)
Logitech OEM S120 Black Speakers (2.0)
Offered by Kikatek

1.0 out of 5 stars worst buy, 31 Dec. 2013
I bought two sets and both did not work. Unfortunately I had thrown the packaging away so could only return one.

Dr. Marten's 1461 3 Eyelet, Unisex-Adults' Lace-Up Flats, Black, 4 UK
Dr. Marten's 1461 3 Eyelet, Unisex-Adults' Lace-Up Flats, Black, 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy, 31 Dec. 2013
I bought these shoes for my daughter for school. They are sturdy and look very smart plus the thick sole is great for winter. Keeps her feet warm and are non slip too. I would buy again next year.

MaxiNutrition Promax Lean Definition Bars - Chocolate Orange, 60 g, Box of 12
MaxiNutrition Promax Lean Definition Bars - Chocolate Orange, 60 g, Box of 12

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 31 Dec. 2013
all I can say is they a yummy and a great in between meal snack. Ten times better that regular chocolate. Plus because of its chewy texture takes twice as long to eat.

MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Banana Whey Protein Shake Powder
MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Banana Whey Protein Shake Powder

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 31 Dec. 2013
does just what it says on the tin. It produces good body effects but you have to also put in the extra work in the gym to reap the full benefits. Only down side is it gives me the runs.

Black & Red Ladgecom Sports Sunglasses with Smoke Lenses and Spare Yellow Lens with Case and Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 31 Dec. 2013
I have bought many cycling glasses but these one are to date my favourite. Even during dull dark mornings the lenses produce a crystal clear bright view.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 31 Dec. 2013
It does the job very well. Its great for cleaning venetian blinds and my wooden floors. well worth the prices.

Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Chronograph Display and White Silicone Strap 4515.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful buy, 31 Dec. 2013
I bought this watch for my 20 year old daughter for Christmas. She loved it. It looks expensive and classy.