Profile for Amina > Reviews

Content by Amina

Amina

3pcs Classic Dragon Ear Wrap Cuff Earring Stud Earrings Punk Rock Left Ear-Bronze by niceEshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again from this seller., 25 Dec. 2015
I ordered this without being aware that there were 3 pieces, but it meant that I could give it to a friend and keep one for myself, which I really liked. It fits comfortably on my ear and I also wear it a lot.

Kickers Kick Hi Core Unisex - Child Boots - Black, 6 UK (39 EU)
Kickers Kick Hi Core Unisex - Child Boots - Black, 6 UK (39 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars 😁, 25 Dec. 2015
Bought in a size 6 but they were slightly small for me even though I'm a size 6 in trainers and all other shoes, including my old kickers. They're wearable and I have a little toe space although I would prefer for it to be more spacey.

18K Gold Plated Islam Allah Pendant & Necklace Chain
18K Gold Plated Islam Allah Pendant & Necklace Chain
Offered by Tiara Trading Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars ❤️, 25 Dec. 2015
Bought this for a friends birthday and they wear it everyday now. It's also very beautiful.

Made In The A.M.  [Ultimate Fan Edition]
Made In The A.M. [Ultimate Fan Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars !!!!!!, 25 Dec. 2015
I received the album super quick, although I wasn't expecting it to come so soon, and I was very very very happy with it. Firstly, the songs on the album are beautiful but that is a given. The photocards of the boys are so adorable with their signatures on them. And the wristband is something I've been wearing everyday, if I'm going to be honest. I love it, and would recommend anyone who is slightly doubtful about getting it to just do it and get it!

One Direction You and I Eau de Parfum - 50 ml
One Direction You and I Eau de Parfum - 50 ml
Offered by Dealberry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing🙇🏽❤️❤️, 25 Dec. 2015
Bought this as a gift and had it shipped directly to the persons house as they live nowhere close to me and quite a few hours away. I had my shipment notifications on meaning I knew exactly when it would arrive and where it was at the moment, and honestly the person I bought it for was estatic! They loved the gift and they sent me pictures of the gift wrapping and note and it looked really cute. I would definitely buy again for someone else or myself😂😌
Comment Comment | Permalink

Divergent (Divergent, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent, Book 1)
by Veronica Roth

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful dystopian novel, 18 Feb. 2014
Divergent is a wonderful young adult dystopian novel, with thrills around every corner. The reader goes through what the main character Tris is feeling, in this well written book. I would recommend this book to lovers of young adult dystopian. Fans of the hunger games would like this but it isnt nearly as violent as the hunger games is.

Cinder
Cinder
by Marissa Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful start to the series. :), 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Cinder (Paperback)
Marissa Meyer knocks this one out of the park, creating a beautifully unique take on a much loved classic fairytale. There is no shortage of suspense or exhilaration as you go through what Cinder is feeling. The cover is as equally as beautiful as what is inside the book.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones [With Mini Book and Angelic Power Rune Pendant and 10 Temporary Rune Tattoos and 2 Full-Color Magne (Mortal Instruments (Promotional Items))
by Running Press

4.0 out of 5 stars Okaay, 12 Feb. 2014
The whole thing was a bit small but i still loved it as its the perfect thing for any shadowhunter :)

3D Winnie the Pooh Bear Silicone Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
3D Winnie the Pooh Bear Silicone Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectt :)), 12 Feb. 2014
The case is perfect for my phone and sits comfortably in my hand. The legs also act as a stand which is an extra bonus :)