Profile for JoeMcBean > Reviews

Content by JoeMcBean

JoeMcBean (Birmingham UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Sumvision Wireless Bluetooth Tower Speaker Torre Bluetooth Tower Speakers Stand for PC phone Ipad Samsung Galaxy with built in radio (Torre)
Offered by Advance Technologies

1.0 out of 5 stars Poundland Speaker, 26 Oct. 2016
Ordered this as an improvement on my handheld sized speaker, size doesn't always mean improved volume or quality or battery.
It makes a horribly cheap connected and disconnected sound when you turn it on and off. In addition to this the sound quality is absolutely terrible it's so monotone and has no range whatsoever and isn't even very loud. The battery life is a joke, maybe two hours at a push and even when it's left plugged in it still somehow manages to eventually run out of power. I used this for a week before going back to my smaller speaker that is superior in every way.
I usually don't write reviews for products on amazon but this was beyond disappointing. I'd recommend people spend an extra £10 on a small speaker as this is complete garbage I've thrown it away now as I wouldn't want to burden anyone else with it.

Tony Blackburn Poptastic!: My Life in Radio
Tony Blackburn Poptastic!: My Life in Radio
by Tony Blackburn

5.0 out of 5 stars FYI, 18 May 2015
Being a modernist that has no prior knowledge of 'radio history' I didn’t think I would fully understand this piece of historical literature. Oh how I was wrong, more the ramblings of an old alcoholic one might meet at a bus stop than a much beloved winner of ‘I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!’ and self-proclaimed disk jockey this script of amusing anecdotes is quite the page turner. My faith in physical books has dwindled in recent years with technological advancements in such things as kindles smartphones and of course E-mail, but this is sure to attract the attention of many and I doubt it would have been as amusing in the form of e-book/audiobook.
How on earth this book has got any negative reviews is beyond me, in fact I would go as far to say that I want a sequel. Realising this is unlikely as I doubt Mr Blackburn has had much work in recent years I have preceded to make my life’s work getting Blackburn back on prescription medication, then sit back and watch the chaos commence.
Jordan Dodson, Birmingham
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2016 10:20 AM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars not even the right size or shape!?, 8 Nov. 2014
I don't usually write reviews but this item particularly annoyed me.
Expected it to be smaller than this, too big to actually put on my laptop without it looking daft.
The triangles are not the right shape and they are not perfect triangles so it looks crap. Very poor quality print, avoid buying not even worth the price it is.
I love Zelda and just wanted three triangles to symbolise the triforce but seems they can't even print that properly. I would be interested to see their prints of more elaborate pictures.

Vans Ferris 1, Men's Skateboarding Shoes, Black/White, 9.5 UK
Vans Ferris 1, Men's Skateboarding Shoes, Black/White, 9.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Nov. 2014
Good pair of trainers, better overall fit to traditional ones so better stability when skating.

EC Technology® Ultra BASS+ Portable Bluetooth 3.0 Speaker Built-in Mic, Enhanced Bass Resonator, 10 Hours Playtime Rechargeable Wireless Speaker - Titanium Gray
Offered by EC Technology UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality and connects to my phone really quickly, 2 Nov. 2014
Excellent sound quality and connects to my phone really quickly, even during phone calls the sound quality is good and from the other end the mic is crisp and clear.
Would definitely recommend this and may i say i have used this to play music through for a good few hours and the battery life is fantastic !!!!

USB 3 Fan LED Light Laptop Notebook Cooler Cooling Tray Pad BLUE LIGHT
USB 3 Fan LED Light Laptop Notebook Cooler Cooling Tray Pad BLUE LIGHT

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the money does the job and isn't loud ..., 2 Nov. 2014
You get what you pay for and obviously it is a piece of plastic with 3 fans on it. Very good for the money does the job and isn't loud at all, came very quickly and works a treat. If you have a smaller netbook bare in mind it has no grips on the surface only on the four corner so may gradually slide during use if you device is small. Other than that i cannot fault it and the USB is double sided so you aren't even wasting a USB slot when using it.

Andrew James Halogen Oven Spare Bulb For 12L Halogen Oven
Andrew James Halogen Oven Spare Bulb For 12L Halogen Oven
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!, 2 April 2014
not a fault of the product itself but they are way too expensive for what they are its just ashame you cant buy cheaper alternatives or if they used a more universal bulb.

Andrew James Halogen Oven in White, 12 Litre Capacity, 1300W
Andrew James Halogen Oven in White, 12 Litre Capacity, 1300W
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 2 April 2014
came quickly and couldnt find it for cheaper on the net!
works a treat for my grandfather and he says its very easy to use, replacement bulbs are a tad expensive though....

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lick My Toenails, 2 April 2014
Good mount very sturdy but the screws that come with it could be larger! obviously a 60" telly is very heavy and i just didn't trust the screws that came with it so be prepared to buy your own!

Express Dental White Teeth Whitening Kit. Over 60 teeth whitening treatments. Fast Safe Effective Whitening Results. By Smile 4 You!
Offered by SoWhite-Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars works great but affects dont last long, 2 April 2014
used for a week and looked great but once you dont use it for a few days your teeth revert to their usual state.
maybe different if used for a whole month but i wold recommend as it does actually work !

Page: 1 | 2