Profile for Emmum > Reviews

Content by Emmum

Emmum

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It is very short but nicely made. Now I just need to learn how ..., 23 Oct. 2014
It is very short but nicely made. Now I just need to learn how to make an extension for it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
I get complimented on my mug all the time.

Marina 3-in-1 Aquarium Gravel Cleaner, Black
Marina 3-in-1 Aquarium Gravel Cleaner, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
This is so much better than a manual pump one!

Ladies Light ProClimate Waterproof Outdoors Coat & Trouser Suit with Reflective Panels (Weighs Only 360 Grams)
Price: £14.96 - £18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Oct. 2014
Does what it says on the tin. I went for a size bigger so it would fit nicely over my clothes and I'm glad I did. Items were dispatched when promised and items come in their own bag so they can be carried around and used when needed.

Baby Girls Fleece In the Night Garden Coat Jacket (18-23 months)
Baby Girls Fleece In the Night Garden Coat Jacket (18-23 months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Jan. 2011
This jacket is so much nicer than the picture. It is a good fit and is warm. The colours are vibrant and the embroidery is well done. Very pleased with it.

deAO Sand and Water Play Table with Accessories
deAO Sand and Water Play Table with Accessories
Offered by deAO

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 9 Jan. 2011
The table is sturdy and my 16 month old daughter loves it. It is winter now, so we use it as an art table with the on. She loves playing with the toys inside as well.