Profile for Painterman > Reviews

Content by Painterman

Painterman "ljhaggy67" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
ForeFront Cases® New Leather Rotating Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 T330 - Full device protection and Smart Auto Sleep Wake function with 3 YEAR FOREFRONT CASES WARRANTY
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection., 5 Nov. 2015
Good bit of kit, does the job at a nice price.
Offers good protection from everyday use, swivel feature is very handy.
Only thing extra that would be handy is a clasp to keep it properly closed whilst in a bag or rucksack.
On the whole really pleased, especially with delivery as I ordered it 3 days before a holiday on the off chance it would arrive in time, which it did.

Merrell Sprint Blast Suede Denim, Men's Lace-Up Trainer Shoes - Beige (Houn Dawg), 8 UK
Offered by Boots Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars they are the most comfortable pair of trainers that I've ever had, 25 Feb. 2015
My very 1st pair were the Houn Dawg colour which were in a sale at Debenhams at a ridiculously low price. Of the 2 pairs they had, 1 actually fit even though they were an 8 and I'm a 7 1/2. As others have said, they are the most comfortable pair of trainers that I've ever had.
I've since purchased a dark brown pair that have proved just as comfortable - but I'm tempted to buy more of the Houn Dawg as I love this colour and they do seem to go better with whatever colour you're wearing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE MUGS !!!, 11 Dec. 2014
Bought these as a bit of a novelty Christmas present last year, but they really are quite nice.
They are well made and the printing is of good quality.

My wife and I love our tea and I'd probably say they are the mugs we use most often.

Nearly a year down the line and still in perfect condition ! Highly recommend.

200 x 200 VESA Black Mount Adaptor Plate by electrosmart® Convert TV Wall Bracket 50 / 75 / 100 mm
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Adaptor - Save yourself some money !, 11 Dec. 2014
Fantastic bit of kit.
I already had a t.v bracket on my bedroom wall, but thought I would have to replace it after I purchased a slightly larger t.v.
I didn't fancy drilling more holes in my wallpapered wall, so wondered if there would be some kit available to adapt my existing fitting.
I was over the moon to find this, as it saved me unnecessarily spending £50+ on a new bigger bracket.
I was a little concerned about whether the original bracket would hold the weight of a bigger t.v, but was surprised as the older 22" was actually heavier than the new 32".
It is very easy to fit and I would highly recommend it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product (Shame about the shelf life!), 11 Dec. 2014
I purchased these after returning from a holiday in October, where I had suffered quite badly from puffiness around the eyes first thing in the mornings.
I have to say it is of a nice consistency and is very easy to apply, not greasy at all.
It does seem to have a cooling effect soon after application, and the skin under my eyes does certainly feel tighter once it has dried.

I have ordered things directly from Simply Supplements before and have always been very satisfied.
My only gripe would probably be that both jars have a 'Best Before' date of January 2015,(only 3 months after the date of purchase). Since I only need to apply a small amount each time, I'm not too sure it is going to be of any use the next time I go away on my holiday in the Summer.

Ultimate Performance Neoprene Knee Support - Black, Small(12-14 Inch)
Ultimate Performance Neoprene Knee Support - Black, Small(12-14 Inch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Performance NOT Ultimately Long Lasting, 11 Dec. 2014
I bought my 1st one back in April 2014, and have to say it gives good support and fits nice and snug (they do get quite sweaty though).
However the neoprene around the open patella looked to have stretched too far/ or torn - but still provides support.
I decided to buy another as both knees began to give me pain whilst exercising.
I only tend to wear the supports when out cycling (once a week for approx. 1 hour), and have now noticed the 2nd one purchased only a couple of months ago has already got the problem of the original.

Working on the measurements given by the makers I am wearing the correct size.

Large Black Shabby Chic Framed BEVELLED Mirror 42inch x 30inch (107cm x 76cm) Stunning Quality - Ready to Hang - ITV Show Supplier
Offered by MirrorOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive looking mirror at reasonable price, 11 May 2014
Lovely mirror, well packaged, delivered on time. Really pleased with how nice it looks. A similar one is in Next for more than twice the cost !! Couldn't be happier.

Thomas Kent 12" Greenwich Black Wall Clock CK12058
Thomas Kent 12" Greenwich Black Wall Clock CK12058

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality looking wallclock, 5 April 2014
We went for this clock as there were already some good ratings, with good comments.
We have been delighted with it, it looks very stylish with the matt black finish and the bold off-white numerals.
It feels quite weighty, certainly not a cheap lightweight feel like some you can buy.
Most importantly it keeps good time !!
Overall a really nice looking, quality item at a very good price.

LEGO Star Wars Storm Trooper Minifigure Clock
LEGO Star Wars Storm Trooper Minifigure Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 year old son was over the moon., 28 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my son at christmas. He was over the moon as the figure is quite big with a good size digital display. One of the great things he likes about this clock is that when it is completely dark at night he can press down on the Storm Troopers head and the display is illuminated. He also likes the alarm (even if he doesn't get out of bed when it goes off !)
I would definately recommend to anyone with young children that are Star Wars fans.

Karcher WV50 Cordless Window Vac AND smaller 170mm Suction Head AND 4 Microfibre Cloths

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit !, 28 Jan. 2013
We have suffered condensation on the inside of some of our UPVC windows at times during Winter months.
I read the reviews for this item, and couldn't seem to find a bad one, so decided to make a purchase. I have to say it's great and does the job a treat. Takes less than a minute to clear a 5 section bay window, in the past it has taken about 10 minutes to clear with a combination of sponge/leather/cloth. I would recommend to anyone with similar problems, and would pressume it would be just as easy to use when cleaning windows. A great bit of kit at a fantastic price, with the bonus of 4 microfibre cloths.

Page: 1 | 2