Profile for Chloe Connelly > Reviews

Chloe Connelly

Discoball® Womens Hair Removal Epilator Shaver - No More Tweezers - Wizzit
Discoball® Womens Hair Removal Epilator Shaver - No More Tweezers - Wizzit
Offered by COBI

1.0 out of 5 stars ... not work at all you must have to have super fine hair it sucks, 17 Feb. 2015
Does not work at all you must have to have super fine hair it sucks!

Grimm Season 3
Grimm Season 3
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Grimm Season 3 (Amazon Video)
Awesome

Gentle Action Aloe Vera Colon Cleanse Tablets 60
Gentle Action Aloe Vera Colon Cleanse Tablets 60

5.0 out of 5 stars These tablets are great for a regular bowel I would recommend these if ..., 7 July 2014
These tablets are great for a regular bowel I would recommend these if you have problems going to the loo especially if you have problems swelling and need it to go down before wearing any nice clothes for a special occasion. I was taking them with 100% natural raspberry ketones and with the added benefit with a little energy boost from the raspberries these make a great combination. These are also great for your menstrual cycle if you suffer tummy issues at that point.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 July 2014
These are great for an energy boost and weight loss they increased my appetite but as long as you don't reach for foods high in sugar and go for fresh healthy foods its fine. They aren't going to have you a size 6 in 2 weeks but if you just give them a chance and try doing some exercise even if its just walking more you will see the difference I don't tend to check my weight on scales so I can't tell you the amount of weight but trust your instincts if you feel and look thinner then you probably are your weight on scales is influenced by so many factors. The extra energy helped me to attend the gym first thing in the morning which is the best time and if you hate hitting the gym try going a jog or buying a fitness DVD. Also these tablets are high in ketone and uses natural ingredients I researched them before I choose a particular product which lead me to getting these and instead of a caffeine supplement I took an Aloe Vera colon cleanse which also worked a treat keeping me regular in the mornings great around your menstrual cycle if you have any difficulties with the toilet.

Zombie-Opoly
Zombie-Opoly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Zombie-Opoly (Toy)
I am not a huge fan of monopoly as I loose interest but when you through in some zombies it makes it something worth playing, came on time maybe with a little too much packaging (a bit wasteful) but I love the product and the time it came in.

Zombie Survival Manual: The complete guide to surviving a zombie attack (Owners Apocalypse Manual)
by Sean T. Page

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 7 Feb. 2014
Zombies are awesome and this is a great gift for anyone who loves zombie-lore, I would like to try other zombie survival books as this was very informative and I'm glad I have even the one guide for the inevitable zombie apocalypse.

Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

1.0 out of 5 stars Not amused, 22 July 2013
The jokes weren't funny it was beyond gore it was just outright gross and the zombies were disappointing. What I believed was going to be the quirkiest zombie movie to meet my eyes became something that me cringe an almost vomit I can't usually turn a movie off if I have started watching it but I literally had no choice. I suppose its one of those things you can tell people about so if you like to be disappointed and moan about things get this movie it will ruin any movie marathon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2014 3:18 PM BST