Profile for Kate Hall > Reviews

Content by Kate Hall

Kate Hall (Devon, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gel Toe Separator,Bestrice Toe Spacers Rubber Toe Stretchers Used for Sports Activities, Yoga Practice & Running for Men and Women Bunion Pain Relief Toe Straightener Achilles Stretcher(1 Pair)
Offered by Homecube UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 5 Jun. 2017
Can't say they're comfortable, but certainly bearable and they seem to slowly be doing the job of unclumping my toes!

Yoga Journal Presents Restorative Yoga for Life: A Relaxing Way to De-stress, Re-energize, and Find Balance
by Gail Boorstein Grossman E-RYT 500 CYKT

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Jun. 2017
Love this book, perfect for introducing me to gentle yoga.

Dell Inspiron 7000 15.6" Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i5-7300HQ, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, GTX 1050 4GB)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gaming laptop, 5 Jun. 2017
Used for gaming, and is great, good specs.

LEKI Nordic Walking Stock Response, Black/Green, 105, 637-2520
LEKI Nordic Walking Stock Response, Black/Green, 105, 637-2520

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poles, 5 Jun. 2017
Love my poles. I was concerned they might vibrate, which is what I'd been warned about when buying anything but carbon, but if they do, I don't notice it. They're my new best friends!

NEW Live Milk Kefir Grains - Our Kefir Grains Are One Of The Highest Quality Live Grains In The UK. Our Grains Are Active And Produce Some Of The Best Kefir Milk In The UK, Naturally Produced With The Freshest British Milk Available. Our Kefir Grains Are The Perfect Starter Culture To Create Your Homemade Kefir, Our Grains Work Best With Organic Milk. You Will Receive Live Active Grains Completed With Full Instructions And Recipe Ideas. Quality Assured By Live Kefir Company® (5 grams)
Offered by Live Kefir Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to get going., 5 Jun. 2017
This is so easy to get started, simple clear instructions. I was concerned my kefir was ready too quickly as it only took about 4 hours on a hot day, to multiply. I started a new batch after leaving it for 10 hours and we've had kefir every day since. I was corncerned I'd find it too sour but it's actually not and it's very tasty. I'm using Grahams Jersey cow milk ( from Waitrose) and we have great kefir.

iPhone SE Case, iPhone 5S Case, iPhone 5 Case, Fyy [Top-Notch Series] Premium PU Leather Wallet Case Protective Cover for Apple iPhone SE (2016 Release) / 5S / 5 Fashion-5
Offered by FYY EU Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 29 April 2017
Perfect fit for Apple SE. Thought it might be bulky, but it isn't. Very pleased.

*FREE SHIPPING* Jim Dunlop Nylon Guitar Picks / Plectrums: 0.38mm (Handy pack of 10 Picks)
Offered by Dirty Riffs Guitar Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great picks, 13 July 2015
Slow to arrive despite paying extra, but picks are just the job.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one, 13 July 2015
Great cover. Has saved my phone on many an occasion!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 13 July 2015
Think maybe I should have spent more. This gadget is tricky and doesn't give great results

LE Solar Fairy Lights, 7 Meters, Waterproof, 50 LEDs, 1.2 V, Daylight White, Portable, with Light Sensor, Outdoor String Lights, Ideal for Christmas, Wedding, Party
Offered by NEON Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lights, 13 July 2015
Very pleased with these lights. They worked the first evening after only a couple of hours of daylight.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3