Profile for K. Harvey > Reviews

Content by K. Harvey

K. Harvey "Mummy" (UK)

Playmags Award Winning Clear Colours Magnetic Tiles Deluxe Building Set with Car Includes Free Bonus Bag (100-Piece)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 24 Nov. 2015
My 7 yr old son first played with these at a friend's house recently and he LOVED them, so we got him a small set of 30 for his birthday this month. It was just a start with Santa bringing a big set at Christmas. However, even with just 30, he has made all sorts of things, with the latest a jail for his lego robbers. there is no limit to his imagination and he really has been very creative. I can't wait to see what he builds with a larger set.
Yes the structure do fall apart at the slightest push, but that's the fun of it, they snap together so quickly and easily that it takes no time to rebuild. Highly recommend, but do shop around on here and ebay to find best deal as they are quite expensive.

Kenwood Chef Flexible K Beater Attachment
Kenwood Chef Flexible K Beater Attachment

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing as it doesn't fit, 12 Dec. 2012
I searched for this based on my Kenwoord KMix, and this product came up, so I bought it, turns out it doesn't fit at all. The post to go into the machine is just too long and it cannot be adjusted. DO NOT buy this for the KMix. I'll have to return it, but I don't have the packaging anymore. Frustrating.

Classikool Branded Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Classikool Branded Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Offered by Amico Packaging Leicester LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great!, 12 Dec. 2012
Use these all the time, I absolutely love them. Tough and hold large quantities of the mixture. Mainly use them to make macarons.

GoGlow Fireman Sam Night Light and Torch
GoGlow Fireman Sam Night Light and Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars A really practical yet exciting gift for my 4 yr old, 12 Dec. 2012
My little boy loves this light - it comes off the base to be used as a torch and back on to be a night light. When the light is on, it's quite bright, but you can touch it to turn that off, and there is still a red glow at the bottom, much better for light levels once he is asleep.
Would definitely recommend this product!

Sookie & Finn: Going to School DVD
Sookie & Finn: Going to School DVD
Dvd ~ Pinar Alpay
Offered by Sookie & Finn

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, 4 Aug. 2012
This DVD is great! My son, who is deaf, loves this series so much and the way the key words are repeated at the end of each section is excellent. Highly recommed for any child, but especially for children with a langauge delay.

BIKESTAR® Premium Kids Safety Balance Bike for brave explorers aged from 3 years ★ 12s Sport Edition ★ Heartbeat Red
Offered by Star-Trademarks

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed bag, 4 Aug. 2012
My son absolutely loves his bike, which we bought him for Christmas last year - aged 3. However, it was never right, I couldn't tighten up the handlebars so that they stayed still and the seat never, ever tightened up enough to stay still either, consequently it moved around all the time. The stand fell off, losing the connections mid-ride and one of the wheel bolt covers sheered off. All over, the bike was a distaster - I contacted customer services in Germany via email and they were extremely efficient about replying and I have just sent it back to them, at their costs.
My friend who recommended this bike, has had no problems so am assuming it was just our bike - hopefully we'll have better luck with the replacement, as it is a great little bike overall.

Cake Pops Kit
Cake Pops Kit
by Bakerella
Edition: Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift idea, 30 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Cake Pops Kit (Accessory)
I absolutely love this kit; it has all you need (except the ingredients of course!) to make the cake pops. I love the little book too. I actually have the full sized book and have made them a few times now but I think this pack is an excellent gift for someone getting started.

Slow-Cooked (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis)
Slow-Cooked (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis)
by "

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 6 Sept. 2009
Like all the Woman's Weekly cookbooks, this delivers! It has delicious and easy to cook recipes using a variety of pots - not just a slow cooker. A very reliable recipe book.
Highly recommend.

Optimum Nutrition For Your Child: How to boost your child's health, behaviour and IQ
by Patrick Holford BSc DipION FBANT NTCRP

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a wealth of knowledge, 6 Sept. 2009
This book covers a very wide range of information about nutrition for children. It is really really useful and I found I could dip in and out to various sections. I would have liked a little more on babies, particularly for the first few months of weaning, although there is some informatioon, more would have been useful.
I specifically needed information about allergies and again I think this does the trick, but of course, like any book, I could have done with even more information.
Overall a good purchse.

Tiny Love Double Sided First Book
Tiny Love Double Sided First Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pictures, 19 Feb. 2009
My baby boy LOVED this double sided book in his cot - he loved looking at himself in the mirror and he often talked to the other pictures too. So far we've only used the b&w side, but am sure he will equally love the coloured side soon.
Highly recommend.