Profile for DaisyDaisy > Reviews

Leifheit 41405 Long Handled Dust Pan Set - Closed Pan
Leifheit 41405 Long Handled Dust Pan Set - Closed Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 20 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have a few Leifheit products in my house and find the quality of all the items outstanding. This one is no different. Both the brush and pan both feel well made and sturdy when being used. Neither feels flimsy or unsecure on the handles.

I did get this mainly for the long handled brush so I was able to sweep under the kitchen cupboards, but the long handled pan is just an added bonus. I'm not overly stretching with either item and feel physically comfortable using them.

The lip of the pan is also nice and soft so the rubbish ends up in the pan and not flicked all over the floor. And as I have never had a pan that closes before I found it a nice addition as nothing was spilt as I moved around the room.

Guinness World Records Amazing Animals 2018
Guinness World Records Amazing Animals 2018
by Guinness World Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative fun!, 20 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The cover is very bright and eye catching with colourful pictures that grab your attention. This is kept up throughout the book.

It is very informative and presented in fun, engaging way. I thought the animal index was a nice inclusion.

The book itself is well made and doesn't feel flimsy or like it will fall apart,

L'OR Classique Freeze Dried Instant Coffee, 100 g, Pack of 6
L'OR Classique Freeze Dried Instant Coffee, 100 g, Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes and smells great!, 20 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I regularly drink instant coffee, though I usually go for a cheaper own brand version.

And quite honestly, I feel like I've been missing out! This doesn't taste bitter and there was no unpleasant after taste like my regular coffee. I found myself putting less milk in than I usually do as I didn't have to mellow out the flavour.

It smells lovely when it is made too.

Leifheit Regulas Compact Floor Sweeper
Leifheit Regulas Compact Floor Sweeper

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 20 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have never had a small sweeper before and feel like I have been missing out in life!

My two year old tipped a packet of popcorn over the carpet. I swept up the big bits and was able to get rid of the rest with the floor sweeper and didn't have to wrestle the hoover out.

As it is so light and easy to use I find myself going to get it when I notice bits on the floor and I'm always pleasantly surprised that it picks them up. It's ideal to give the floor a quick once over when the kids are in bed.

It does have to be emptied quite regularly, but that is no surprise as it is compact.

Trolls Kreo Dreamworks Dj Suki's Wooferbug Toy
Trolls Kreo Dreamworks Dj Suki's Wooferbug Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for something a bit different!, 20 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There are aspects to love and aspects to dislike with this one.

The construction pieces do fit standard Lego pieces so it is not necessary to just stick with this brand, which is lucky as this set is quite small and doesn't provide much scope for their imaginations to run wild.

It is a bit of and intricate build and can get a bit fiddly, which is good for keeping their attention, but means some parts can be easily damaged.

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip, 5.5 ml, Pink Blink
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip, 5.5 ml, Pink Blink

4.0 out of 5 stars Great all rounder!!!!, 20 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Pink Blink is a bit darker than I usually go for as I don't like darker colours going patchy as it's more noticeable. However, this one did have good staying power. It could be because of the matt finish that it didn't bleed and fade away quite as quickly and easily as my lipsticks.

It is easy to apply, with the wand allowing for even coverage and creating a nice lip line.

It has a pleasant smell to it and doesn't feel heavy and gloopy when applied.

Follow the Trail Minibeasts: Take a peek! Fun finger trails!
Follow the Trail Minibeasts: Take a peek! Fun finger trails!
by DK
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Intersting, engaging, fun!, 13 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The book is lovely and bright with realistic pictures of the 'minibeasts'. It is well designed offering up lots of information, while keeping it fun. The hardback cover protects it well and keeps the book looking nice as it well thumbed through.

Personally, I don't' like insects, but my 2yr 7 month old had great fun. There are lots of different activities to keep little ones engaged.

I Will Love You Anyway (Fred)
I Will Love You Anyway (Fred)
by Mick Inkpen

5.0 out of 5 stars My two year old loves it...I love it!, 13 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This has been the bed time story of choice for a week now.

The story itself is lovely: funny, sad and endearing with a great rhyme scheme that keeps it interesting, exciting and the plot moving forward..
The illustrations are sweet and match the overall tone of the book.

We don't have a dog, but still love the story.

Toni&Guy TGIR1929 Style Fix Curler
Toni&Guy TGIR1929 Style Fix Curler

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but...!, 13 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The curling iron itself does get up to temperature very quickly. It is also lightweight and compact enough to take with you any where.

However, the compact size is not necessarily a good thing. The handle is very short and it's all too easy to misjudge and have skin come into contact with the heated element.
Also the barrel is not very long. I do have quite long hair and ended up just curling the ends as there wasn't enough room to wrap the whole section around the wand. When I did try to curl from the parting the heat couldn't penetrate the layers of hair very well and I ended up with a lacklustre curl.

To be fair, half curling it does look lovely and the curler was nice and easy to use due to the lightweight, but does have it's drawbacks.

Bomb Cosmetics Into The Woods Gift Pack
Bomb Cosmetics Into The Woods Gift Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a delightful set!, 12 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The bomb cosmetics are beautifully gift wrapped and it seemed such a shame to open them! Though I'm so glad I did as the bath bombs are so well made, with such attention to detail, that it was a shame to throw them in the bath!

Even through the box the bath bombs smelt lovely, with the experience intensifying when they are in the bath. All of them smell lovely, though my favourite one for scent and design was 'Away with the Fairies'.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20