Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now
Profile for ---McKredie--- > Reviews

Content by ---McKredie---

---McKredie--- (Lincs, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
iPhone 5 Cover,iPhone 5S Case - Felfy Apple iPhone 5/5S Nature Leaf Magnetic Closure Style PU Leather Wallet [Stand Feature] Flip Folio Protective Skin Case with Lanyard Strap Carrying Cover (Green Color) +1x Green Stylus
Offered by Felfy

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent case. It looks nice, 30 May 2016
This is an excellent case. It looks nice, it's a nice bright green so you won't lose it putting it down on a desk/ computer to charge (a problem with black phones I find), and seems durable enough. I tend to fiddle with the strap so the place where it clips into the cover is a bit worn. You can unclip it though. I've had this cover on my well-used phone (gets stuffed into various pockets etc.) for 2 months and there is as yet no wearing of the stitching, so seems durable enough for me. The card slots aren't great but I don't tend to use them. Pro tip: Don't put train tickets into those slots - they'll soon corrupt the mag strip and you'll have to get a replacement - I found this out the hard way! Summary: This is a good phone case.

Chapini®, 6x Mix Colour Striped Trainer Liner - STR2
Chapini®, 6x Mix Colour Striped Trainer Liner - STR2

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and colourful, 30 May 2016
Durable - I use them as sports socks. Nice and colourful, I received the same et of 6 as in the product picture.

ETC CT-SA642 Saddle Cover With Extra Gel
ETC CT-SA642 Saddle Cover With Extra Gel

4.0 out of 5 stars Saying that it is super comfy so no problems there, 30 May 2016
It's not quite long enough for my seat (road bike), it wiggles itself loose sometimes. Is more suited to a shorter and wider seat than mine. Saying that it is super comfy so no problems there!

Leegoal LED Torch Flashlight Keyring - Pack Of 2 Black
Leegoal LED Torch Flashlight Keyring - Pack Of 2 Black
Offered by EF-Cloud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little things, I've got one on all sets ..., 30 May 2016
Handy little things, I've got one on all sets of keys.
Can hold down the button to keep them lit for a short time or there's a small switch near the front if you need to keep it on while you use both hands.

uni-ball Jetstream SX-210 Pens - Black/Green/Violet, Pack of 3
uni-ball Jetstream SX-210 Pens - Black/Green/Violet, Pack of 3
Offered by JAK STATIONERS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 May 2016
Flow nicely, no-smudge pens. Good for the office.

Etronic ® Security Lock M6 Self Coiling Resettable Combination Cable Lock, 1.85M (6-Feet) X 10MM (3/8-Inch)
Offered by E Depot Express EU

5.0 out of 5 stars looks strong and good deterrent. No key to lose, 30 May 2016
Secure, looks strong and good deterrent. No key to lose, only 4 numbers to remember

Nivea Sun Protect and Refresh Invisible Cooling Sun Spray, 200 ml - SPF 30
Nivea Sun Protect and Refresh Invisible Cooling Sun Spray, 200 ml - SPF 30

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 April 2015
Non-greasy non-white mark. What more can you ask for.

Destiny (Xbox One)
Destiny (Xbox One)
Offered by Excess Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you wanting to spend time playing it, 15 April 2015
This review is from: Destiny (Xbox One) (Video Game)
Great game. I've already got a backlog of games to play through and I only really got it because my friends raved that I should because it's great (and they needed more friends to play strikes and raids with, I suspect), but it's pretty addictive and now the other games on my shelf will have to wait a while!

EasyAcc 10000mAh Power Bank Brilliant External Battery Pack for iPhone Samsung HTC LG Smartphones Tablets - Black and Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. I know there are smaller ones that ..., 15 April 2015
Great product. I know there are smaller ones that are more portable, but really this doesn't add much weight to a day bag when out travelling, and my word does it last a long time - I get 4 dead-to-full phone charges out of it before having to recharge. Until smartphone baterries improve, I'll be carrying one of these around.

Logitech Z323 Speaker System
Logitech Z323 Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for money speakers out there, 29 April 2014
They work a treat, have had them for a year and a half now and they're still perfect. Have never needed to use more than half volume as that is plenty loud enough, even when hosting a party. For everyday use I had to turn the bass right down or my housemate living below would complain, but when needed it can make your bones vibrate. Such good quality. I would advise anyone to buy these especially if on offer at £30-35 like when my friends and I bought them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4