Profile for Dr. M. Williams > Reviews

Content by Dr. M. Williams

Dr. M. Williams (Edinburgh, Scotland)

Kodak, P850 Digital Camera [5MP, 12x optical]
Kodak, P850 Digital Camera [5MP, 12x optical]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 'out-of-the-box' camera, 21 July 2006
Just bought the P850 earlier this week and already I'm enjoying its many fine features, particularly its 12X optical zoom. I did a lot of research on sub-£250 cameras and this one rated highly. I also spoke to a professional photographer who gave his Fuji FinePix7000 to his son in exchange for this one and hasn't regretted it. The camera is easy to come to terms with right out-of-the-box and you'll be taking great photos right off the bat. Of course, you'll want to buy a 512MB SD memory card (you'll get about 260 pics on that) or a 1GB card. So far, the camera works beautifully and I'm very pleased with my purchase and with Amazon which not only offered the lowest price but got it to me within 48 hrs by Special Delivery as promised. Thanks Amazon and Kodak.

O Brother, Where Art Thou?
O Brother, Where Art Thou?

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant soundtrack, brilliant performances, 1 Oct. 2000
I'll reiterate what's been said here already. I've seen the film twice, and was singing along during both. I'll buy the video when it becomes available. Excellent production, good choice of material and well-performed. Whether your a bluegrass/gospel freak like me or a complete novice, this soundtrack is going to turn you on and some...don't wait, get it!