Profile for CMW-Devon > Reviews

Content by CMW-Devon

CMW-Devon

Page: 1 | 2
August DTV905 - 9" Portable Freeview TV - Small Screen LCD Television with Multimedia Player - Digital TV for Bedroom, Kitchen, Caravan... - Battery (Internal) or Mains Powered
Offered by Daffodil UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Nearly First Class, but not quite, 13 Oct. 2015
A good looking TV with a clear picture. However there is only an On/Off switch on the set itself and you cannot switch off or put the set to sleep with the remote control.
The set has DTV but for some reason it does not have teletext in the UK, which our other TVs have as standard with DTV. Disappointing.

Prestige Cartridge Compatible CE310A-CE313A Toner Cartridges Replacement for HP Colour Laserjet CP1025/CP1025NW/CP1020 - Assorted Colour (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 7 Jun. 2013
Two black and three colour toner cartridges for under £60 when single manufacturer cartridges cost over £50. Only tried the black one so far, but it is working perfectly.

Rosewood Options Travel Accessory Silicone Collapsible Travel Bowl
Rosewood Options Travel Accessory Silicone Collapsible Travel Bowl
Offered by De Siam Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, 7 Jun. 2013
This was a well-priced item which meets our needs exactly for when we travel with our dog. We love it.

Lenovo G580 15.6-inch Laptop (Blue) - (Intel Celeron B830 1.8GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 28 Mar. 2013
6GB memory, 1000GB disk and Intel - for under £300. Sounds too good to be true, but I thought it as worth a try since I could easily return it. Turns out to be a great system and fortunately I could still run it in Windows 7 mode. The only niggle is that the battery charge level has been erratic showing "plugged in, not charging" and over two weeks reducing down to 95% and then overnight going up to 100%; but I'll live with that for now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2013 12:35 PM BST

James Martin ZX789 Spice Grinder with James Martin Spices Recipe Booklet - White/ Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grinder, 28 Mar. 2013
Bought this as a replacement for my 15 year old spice grinder (which sadly died) and am delighted with it. It will do normal and small quantities, is dishwasher safe and simple to operate. What more can one ask for.

SquareTrade 3-Year Laptop Warranty Plus Accident Protection (£250-300 Items)
SquareTrade 3-Year Laptop Warranty Plus Accident Protection (£250-300 Items)

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Monet, 6 Mar. 2013
This seems excellent value for maintaining my new laptop The cover provided is comprehensive. The response to the order was very quick.

A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good story, 7 Dec. 2012
This review is from: A Christmas Carol (Kindle Edition)
I have wanted to read A Christmas Carol for a long time. When I saw it was free on Kindle, I downloaded it and read it in one go. Although I have seen many versions on movies and TV, the original is well worth reading. Well worthwhile

Comfort Travel Headphones w/ Active Noise Cancelling inc. Carry Case & Aeroplane Audio Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Noise Cancelling Headphones, 6 Dec. 2012
The headphones are good quality build and so is the sound. I like the volume control facility too. The noise reduction is not as good as I would have liked on a plane but is adequate for the price. Delivery was very prompt, much earlier than quoted.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad Connector, 6 Dec. 2012
The Connection Kit is exactly what I wanted and enables me to take photos and music into and out of my iPad. It arrived very quickly and the service is exceptional.

Dog Friendly Pubs, Beaches and Days Out: Your Comprehensive Guide to Dog Friendly Pubs, Beaches and Days Out

2.0 out of 5 stars Out of date information, 10 Feb. 2011
This book was published in 2007 and was not impressive in its accuracy. Where there are pubs and beaches which I know about, I found the information out of date or inaccurate, so I don't feel confident about areas I don't know.

Page: 1 | 2