Profile for A Williams > Reviews

Content by A Williams

A Williams

Page: 1 | 2
Last Wish (Highland Magic Book 4)
Last Wish (Highland Magic Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome...read all 4 books in 7 days, couldn't put them down!, 8 Jan. 2017
Haven't enjoyed reading a series as much as this since I finished "The Hollows" by kim Harrison. Jenks the pixie or Bob the genie, not sure who is funnier/ more loveable. Can we have the next instalment of integrity as soon as possible please!

Fashionably Dead (Hot Damned Series, Book 1)
Fashionably Dead (Hot Damned Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, heartwarming, romance, vamps...what more could you want., 1 Jun. 2016
I simply fell in love with the clumsy heroine. If you loved Kim Harrison The Hollows/H.P Mallory's Dulcie, this book is a must read.

Reap the Wind: A Cassie Palmer Novel
Reap the Wind: A Cassie Palmer Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic instalment of Cassie Palmer, 12 Jan. 2016
I love the way these books have been written and the funny side of Cassie. Plenty of good and interesting characters and non stop adventure. The different types of creatures and worlds with a touch of romance thrown in for good measure is truly wonderful. My house work always suffers when a new Cassie book is released as I simply can not stop reading.

The Fiery Cross: (Outlander 5)
The Fiery Cross: (Outlander 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked...a must read, 23 May 2015
I knew nothing of the books but saw the first tv episode. I bought book 1 after that episode and am now hooked with the history and fantastic characters and romance thrown in for good measures. The way Gabaldon describes the scenery i feel like i am actually there. So now on to the next book for me.

Johnsons Vet Anti Chew Aero Repellent, 145 ml
Johnsons Vet Anti Chew Aero Repellent, 145 ml
Offered by Pet Connection

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 15 Sept. 2014
Unfortunately it hasn't stopped my puppy chewing the cupboard handles or skirting board even though i sprayed a good amount and repeat sprayings.

Frost Burned: Mercy Thompson Book 7
Frost Burned: Mercy Thompson Book 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fabulous Mercy tale, 19 May 2014
like all the rest of the books I loved it and can't wait for the next. if you are new to the Mercy Thompson series then please go back and read the others as I promise they are worth the read.

Darlings of Darkness
Darlings of Darkness

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of what I like, 4 May 2014
gives you a good taste of various story's and an idea of which authors style you like. I have bought a few follow on books and a series of one. if you like paranormal but don't know what books you would enjoy then this book is a must have.

The Fallen King (The Bellum Sisters 4) (paranormal romance)
The Fallen King (The Bellum Sisters 4) (paranormal romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good follow on book in the series, 28 April 2014
was worried it might not be as good as the previous 3 books as there are only 3 sisters but was pleasantly surprised and glad that it flowed with the charters from the previous books in the same great style of writing.

BISSELL 30K4E Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth Friendly Deep Cleaner - Machine Only

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gadget I have purchased in years, 3 April 2014
I had a black and grey (should be white) rug in the hall way. With 2 large American bulldogs and a partner in the waste disposal industry treading dirt, oil and all sorts in, I thought I would have to throw it away as it really had seen better days. Little Green is AMAZING just one going over and it is like new. I truly mean it, so many gadgets don’t do what they say but this does. My house proud mum was also so impressed she is now going to get one. Every home should have one of these SUPER, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL little machines.

This Same Earth: Elemental Mysteries Book Two
This Same Earth: Elemental Mysteries Book Two

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good vamp read, 4 Feb. 2014
enjoyed it, a bit of back and forth romance with some travel and family dynamic and vamps thrown in the mix. I do feel that you have to read book 1 though unordered to grasp the story for this book.

Page: 1 | 2