Profile for pb > Reviews

Content by pb

pb

The Conquest of Happiness (Routledge Classics)
The Conquest of Happiness (Routledge Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars very actual, 9 May 2013
This book is simple and deep. It sums up all the self help books I have read so far. Highly recommended.

Samsung UE32C5100 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 50Hz Slim LED Television with Freeview HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a TV expert, 22 Nov. 2010
I am not a TV expert so I am not particularly fussy but this TV is simply stunning and does the job.

Floor and Wall Coverings (Home Series)
Floor and Wall Coverings (Home Series)
by BETA-PLUS Publishing

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book but..., 5 Nov. 2010
Nice book, nice pics but when I bought it I was looking for something more descriptive about floors and wall coverings such as wood floor, stones, ceramics and wallpapers with a list of names and companies I could have looked at for my purchases.
Unfortunately the first half is all about fireplaces and the second part does show some interesting interiors in terms of wooden floor and stones but it does not go much into details.
Nice book if you are looking for nice pics and some general interior design ideas but don't expect what the title says.
Having said that I bought also other books form the same Home series and some of them are simply beautiful.