Profile for SDowns > Reviews

Content by SDowns

SDowns

Page: 1 | 2
PureChimp Super Tea (Matcha Green Tea Powder) 50g - Ceremonial Grade From Japan - All Natural & Vegan
Offered by PureChimp

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite drink, 12 April 2016
I bought this because it was reasonably priced compared to other brands. I have used Teapigs in the past and hated it so ended up throwing it away. Purechimp however, is lovely. I make a latte with almond milk and a teaspoon of coconut oil. It has a gentle, gorgeous taste and I can't get enough of it.

Ahoy There Pirate Cupcake Kit - 1 Pack
Ahoy There Pirate Cupcake Kit - 1 Pack
Offered by little something

5.0 out of 5 stars More work for me but had a very happy little boy, 26 Mar. 2016
Lovely! Bought for my son who thinks pink is too girly (not my influence!)So we had a princess and pirate party for his sister. More work for me but had a very happy little boy. They come in packs of 24 so I can use them throughout the year.

70 CANDY STRIPE - CAKE FAVOUR PARTY BUFFET SWEET BAGS -5x7 INCH LUCKY DIP PAPER BAG - PICK YOUR COLOUR (Mixture)
Offered by MustBeBonkers!

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, 26 Mar. 2016
Bought for party bag cake. I hate cake wrapped up in paper napkins. A bit narrow for my liking. Will use for sweets next time. I have two small children so these bags will always come handy.

Princess Treasure Hunt Game
Princess Treasure Hunt Game
Offered by Lello and Monkey

3.0 out of 5 stars Served purpose, 26 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Princess Treasure Hunt Game (Toy)
Served purpose but not very sturdy.

12 cake Online anm0810 Large + + 12 Cups with Handle Multi-Coloured Box 23 x 23 x 6 cm Pack of 20
Offered by 1 Party Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 26 Mar. 2016
Lovely vintage plates. Bought cups, napkins and serving platters too. Used for afternoon tea for older relatives. These make simple sandwiches look like a luxurious treat!

Rachel Ellen Set of 8 Children's Party Invitations - Pink Fairy Invites
Rachel Ellen Set of 8 Children's Party Invitations - Pink Fairy Invites
Offered by Deckle Edge

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous., 26 Mar. 2016
Gorgeous and reasonably priced. Very happy with invitations.

Fairy Wishes Party Invitations & Thank you Notes
Fairy Wishes Party Invitations & Thank you Notes
Offered by Gillespies Party Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning but better packaging, please., 26 Mar. 2016
Beautiful invitations. I love the mesh tutu's. One less star as the packaging wasn't robust enough and the invitations arrived a bit battered.

Belle
Belle
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Belle (Amazon Video)
Lovely movie

Thomas/James Fancy Dress Costume - One Size
Thomas/James Fancy Dress Costume - One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Marked item, 19 Sept. 2013
This is a very sweet costume for a Thomas fan but it did arrive with brown markings. Washing didn't remove the stains. I've kept it as my son loves it.

Cupcake French Swirl Extra Large Nozzle Tip, for Icing, Cake Decoration & Sugarcraft
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars MrsD, 12 May 2013
Beautiful nozzle. Results look so impressive and elegant yet very simple to use. My new favourite (along with Wilton 2D)

Page: 1 | 2