Profile for The Tarn Lad > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Amazon Echo, Black
Amazon Echo, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I <3 Alexa, 21 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Amazon Echo, Black (Electronics)
I love Alexa. I don't even care if she becomes sentient and takes over my house, she's smart, plays all my favourite songs, knows the weather, wakes me up from naps, and can even tell moderately amusing jokes. If the robots are going to take over, I don't mind if they're all like Alexa.

Bjorn Borg Men's 3p Seasonal Solids Boxer Shorts, Orange (Blazing Orange), Large
Offered by GolfBase

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2017
Great undies!

Wiggaz With Attitude: My Life as a Failed White Rapper
Wiggaz With Attitude: My Life as a Failed White Rapper

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, poignant, insightful and honest – a hip-hop memoir that reminds you of your wasted youth, 21 Aug. 2017
As a 40-something nerd who grew up obsessing over music, films and books that I couldn't get my hands, eyes or ears on (there was one Our Price in my rural town, and they didn't stock any hip-hop other than Run DMC), this book spoke to me like few others could. You'll read it in a day or two, so fresh and breezy is the writing, and whether you love hip-hop or not (I like it) you'll find so much minutiae of 80s provincial life to wallow in, you'll forget you're reading a memoir and transplant yourself into the hilarious stories within. Ace.

[3-Pack] iPhone Cable 1M / 2M / 3M MaxTeck Lightning Cable - USB iPhone  Lightning Connector [Apple MFi Certified] for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5 5s 5c Se , iPad Pro Air 2 and More
[3-Pack] iPhone Cable 1M / 2M / 3M MaxTeck Lightning Cable - USB iPhone Lightning Connector [Apple MFi Certified] for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5 5s 5c Se , iPad Pro Air 2 and More

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 13 July 2017
Terrible quality connection on all three wires. Constantly cutting out, failing to charge iPhone & iPad.

The Olympus Trip: An account of being David Bailey's assistant, travelling the world, meeting interesting people and shooting them

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, 9 May 2016
A very enlightening book about photography, celebrity and following your dreams.

Save Our Skins [DVD] [2014] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Save Our Skins [DVD] [2014] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary, funny and silly low-budget epic!, 21 Jan. 2015
SOS: Save Our Skins is a delightful comedy adventure about a couple of British geeks who attend a sci-fi convention in New York and wake up to find that the entire human race has left the planet. Their journey to find other survivors and answers to what happened takes them on a twisted, laugh and fright-packed caper...

The Peter Serafinowicz Show [DVD]
The Peter Serafinowicz Show [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Serafinowicz

5.0 out of 5 stars A bloody lovely DVD, 10 Aug. 2009
I love the Peter Serafinowicz Show so much. Even my mum likes it and she normally hates stuff I like. It's brilliant. Nine out of ten sketches are brilliant, and the other one out of ten are really really good. I will wait by my letterbox until this arrives, panting like a hot dog.

Nub
Nub
Offered by Hausmusik

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing rock album, 23 Aug. 2007
This review is from: Nub (Audio CD)
best album in years - rocks like a mutha! tracks like velma, nasa and fall guy are as good as it gets. seriously.

Milo's Marauders
Milo's Marauders
by Danny King

5.0 out of 5 stars magic!!!, 22 Oct. 2005
This review is from: Milo's Marauders (Paperback)
13 thumbs up for Britain's Danny King, and his ace new novel Milo's Marauders. I reckon it's his best book yet - funny, filthy, perfect-for-the-movies plot, great characters, everything we've come to know and love from his books. Unputdownable!

Page: 1 | 2