Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Profile for Jon M. Wood > Reviews

Content by Jon M. Wood

Jon M. Wood "Home Baker" (Edinburgh, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
JETech Slim-Fit Folio Smart Case Cover with Back Case for Apple the New iPad 2 3 4 (Red) - 0216
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, 5 Nov. 2016
A good quality slim case, as promised. Fits well, is nice to handle and looks good. Obviously early days yet so I don't know how it will weather, but good so far.

Tombow Object Colour Collection Rollerball - Red
Tombow Object Colour Collection Rollerball - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Pens, 1 Aug. 2016
I love Tombow Pens, I have been using them for a while. They are comfortable to hold (it is nice that they are little fatter than many pens),are well balanced and write easily.

Anker 60W 6-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Nokia, Motorola and More (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 1 Aug. 2016
I haven't had it long, but so far it seems to be excellent. All the ports work, and it is cool to the touch. Very happy so far.

iPhone 6/6s Waterproof Case - Redpepper iPhone 6/6s Water Resistant Case [New Version] IP68 Full Sealed Protection Shockproof Snow Rain Dirt and Dust Proof, Ultra Slim Body with Built-in HD Screen Protector, Waterproof Case Cover Shell for Apple iPhone 6/6s 4.7 inch - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price for what it is., 9 Nov. 2015
A good price for what it is, but nowhere near as good as Lifeproof. I bought mine just over 5 weeks ago, and the flap at the bottom that seals the charging port has broken off. I will be returning it for a replacement, but on my previous phone I had a genuine Lifeproof that lasted over a year.

On the good side - great price, nice tight fit, the mute lever works well (I've had other Lifeproof copies that were a nightmare on the mute switch), ports open easily enough, full access to all of the touchscreen.

Downside - not as robust as it could be, and I use mine on a bakery, so I have the case to keep the flour our, but I have had some flour getting into the case (I don't know if flour dust is smaller than water drops???)

A Board -Wooden - Chalkboard - Sandwich-Pavement Board - Specials - Menu Board. FREE STANDARD UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
Offered by CHALKBOARDS-R-US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great at this price, 21 May 2015
Great for the price

Sony MDR-EX650 Earphones with Brass Housing, Smartphone Mic and Control
Sony MDR-EX650 Earphones with Brass Housing, Smartphone Mic and Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 21 May 2015
Bought for my son who is an audiophile. He thinks that they are superb.

New Balance 624, Men's Running Shoes, White, 13.5 UK
New Balance 624, Men's Running Shoes, White, 13.5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 May 2015
Comfortable as always.

LifeProof Fre Case for iPhone 5S - Dark Teal/Teal
LifeProof Fre Case for iPhone 5S - Dark Teal/Teal
Offered by love Office Stuffs (VAT Reg.)

5.0 out of 5 stars The original and best, 21 May 2015
I had a Levin one before - but this is so worth the extra money, tighter fit and all the mute button works.

Philips SHS3200/10 Secure Ear Hook Headphones - Black
Philips SHS3200/10 Secure Ear Hook Headphones - Black
Offered by DREAM FIELD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stay-in-place headphone, with a great sound, 21 May 2015
Brilliant Headphones, they stay in your ear, whether walking or running, (I don't know if I have odd shaped ears, but I find in-ear and most other over ear headphones uncomfortable and need constant re-positioning/adjusting). They also sound great!

I am on my 4th pair (I lose them on a regular basis). For running walking or just general listening (when you don't want to carry around a pair of over-ear ones) they are superb, and such a great price.

Emperor of Thorns (The Broken Empire Book 3)
Emperor of Thorns (The Broken Empire Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Nov. 2014
Excellent trilogy. I thoroughly enjoyed, and will read again. I look forward to more from this author, maybe more from this world?

Page: 1 | 2