Profile for Twizzle13 > Reviews

'Organize It All' Wall Mounted Tie Organizer for 30 Ties
'Organize It All' Wall Mounted Tie Organizer for 30 Ties
Offered by AadiVenture

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds lots of ties., 14 July 2017
Bought for my hubbies overflowing ties. Had to fix to the side inside the wardrobe as feel the fixings would come through the front of my fitted wardrobes otherwise. Stores the ties nicely. Success.

GM Unisex Cricket 2017 606 Wheelie Bag, Black/Black, One Size
GM Unisex Cricket 2017 606 Wheelie Bag, Black/Black, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, 14 July 2017
Great for son's cricket. Gets everything in. When he pulls it along, it does scrape the bottom along the ground a bit which has scuffed the trim, so we try not to do this. Quite heavy and bulky for my weedy 11 yr old!

Leegoal 17Pcs DIY Photo Booth Props Mustache Lip Hat Antler Gift Stick Christmas Party
Offered by AOLVO.UM (ship from HongKong)

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit bla, 14 July 2017
Man! Bit disappointed. I don't really know why as it was such a small price. Has arrived. Bunch of sticks and some cardboard cut outs that need affixing to the sticks.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for taking to the theatre. More for on the desk., 14 July 2017
Handheld implies it's small. It is as described but I didn't take into account that it's not really a pocket / handbag fan as I had wanted. It's too large and whilst it isn't very loud on the first setting, I'm not sure you would get away with using it in the theatre (which was the purpose of my purchase) and certainly settings two and three would be very frowned upon. Great fan though and nice that it is rechargeable from USB. I have popped it on my office desk and this is perfect. The stand is useless. Just bend the handle down and sit it on the desk.

Nike Sport Water Bottle, Unisex, Sport, blau/schwarz, 590 ml
Nike Sport Water Bottle, Unisex, Sport, blau/schwarz, 590 ml
Offered by Allens of Kingsbury Swimwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Good school flask, 14 July 2017
Son likes it. Doesn't really leak unless the top has water lodged in it when you refill.

Hallmark Star Wars Multipack Yoda, Darth Vader and Chewbacca - Small, Pack of 6
Hallmark Star Wars Multipack Yoda, Darth Vader and Chewbacca - Small, Pack of 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Thank Yous, 14 July 2017
These are okay. They are small but that is stated. Did my son for his Thank Yous.

Banner Shorthand Notebook A5 Spiral Bound 200 Page 9100017 Each
Banner Shorthand Notebook A5 Spiral Bound 200 Page 9100017 Each
Offered by Sorte

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic stationery product, 14 July 2017
The pads themselves are fine. The image and write up described them as having a plain front - not the case. Had bar code, product code and makers logos splashed over the cover making this a run of the mill product. Fit for purpose but doesn't look that nice.

10-Metre PVC Double-Sided Bunting  - 20 Flags
10-Metre PVC Double-Sided Bunting - 20 Flags
Offered by Goods Online 24/7 (UK SELLER)

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit naff and oversized, 14 July 2017
These are okay. Bit disappointed in the size - come up very big. You get what you pay for I think and I'm sure these would look okay dotted around a fete. I wanted them for by my tent but I think these are oversized and a little tacky looking.

Windsor Clikstix Full Set Gothic Lettering & Numbers
Windsor Clikstix Full Set Gothic Lettering & Numbers
Offered by Windsor Craft LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 14 July 2017
Another lovely set of letters. I find working with this type of cutter really easy. Just let the sugarcraft dry slightly and away you go!. Very pleased.

Sugarcraft Non-Stick Board White 18 x 12" 12mm thick
Sugarcraft Non-Stick Board White 18 x 12" 12mm thick
Offered by OPUK ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sized board, 14 July 2017
Love this. I know it's sold as a double sided board (which I suppose it is, I don't really see much merit in that. It just means it doesn't have any rubber fit to stop it moving around on the surface. I wouldn't worry about needing two sides. Stick some feet on it and away you go! Great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20