Profile for Coastercub > Reviews

Content by Coastercub

Coastercub

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Command Mounting Refill Strips - Large, Pack of 1 (6 Strips)
Command Mounting Refill Strips - Large, Pack of 1 (6 Strips)
Offered by Top Deals UK

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 8 Jan. 2016
Not as advertised, I only received 1 pack of 6 strips (NOT 6 packs of 6 as advertised)

Schrodinger's Cottage
Schrodinger's Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars Nuts (in this universe), Normal (in another), 9 Nov. 2015
A tale of multiple universes, multiple cats, multiple popes ! I've not read any mr luddingtons books before but I can say I am truly hooked. He has a way of describing things like no one else. It made me smile, made me laugh but most of all kept me reading.

All black cats are now to be called anticats!

Vacspare Universal Tool Adapter Converter for Dyson DC46, DC47, DC48, DC49 & DC50 Hoover Vacuum Cleaners 32mm
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars I suck (so much better than before), 19 Jun. 2015
Needed this to use with Vacuum storage bags that all have a flat disk to suck out the air. Normal Dyson fitting all have a little lump so it doesn't work well but this little beauty sorted that out and now I suck so much better !

Memory Foam Warehouse® - 3FT Single 7.5cm (3") 60kg - Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Including FREE Coolmax® Cover - 90cm x 190cm x 7.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Let my Fat A$$ float !, 19 Jun. 2015
It's thick, it's foamy just like a good Latte just don't try and sleep on a latte ! It comes very well vacuum packed and takes about 1 Hour plus to fully de-compress. Nice and thick and the cover helps keep it clean and me cooler (also machine washable, the cover that is not the mattress)
It's not quite as firm as I was hoping so my fat A$$ sinks into it quite well but it's made the spare bed very comfy. Would highly recommend over cheap mattress toppers.

Anker AH430 USB 3.0 4-Port Compact Aluminum Hub with 2-Foot USB 3.0 Cable
Anker AH430 USB 3.0 4-Port Compact Aluminum Hub with 2-Foot USB 3.0 Cable
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars It's USB 3.0 baby !!, 5 Mar. 2015
Lovely little USB 3.0 hub. Beautifully made and looks great for easy access on my desk. It comes with a little velcro sticky patch to stick it down to the desk (Although I'm changing desk's sometime this year so will not use). Would have been nice to have supplied some little rubber feet as well cos it slides around easily without the velcro but that is about the only negative about it and thats VERY minor.

Bengt Ek Design Black Dog Kitchen Cook's Timer Mechanical Wind Up 60 Mins/1Hr
Bengt Ek Design Black Dog Kitchen Cook's Timer Mechanical Wind Up 60 Mins/1Hr

4.0 out of 5 stars It does tick quite loudly but not annoying. The bell is quite loud but only a ..., 2 Mar. 2015
60 Min timer, black plastic, kinda cute. What more could you ask !

It does tick quite loudly but not annoying. The bell is quite loud but only a brief ring before it winds down.

Ergonomic Aluminium Portable Foldable Cooling X-Stand for 12"-17" Laptops, Notebook PC, MacBook
Offered by Bosvision Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made and pretty solid. It's not cheap but it's well worth ..., 10 Feb. 2015
I got this product for my rMacbook Pro 13" to give it a little lift. I've tried various other stands with fans and lights etc but they all kinda fell short or where too big or too small. This little gizzmo gives me the option adjust the size to fit exactly what I need and is small enough when folded to travel with and just through in a bag. Very well made and pretty solid. It's not cheap but it's well worth it.

JACKYLED 5-Pack B22 to E27 Edison Screw Lamp Bulbs Adaptor Light Holder Socket Converter, Input 240V

5.0 out of 5 stars I notice when things hang a little lower) but they are compact and do the job nicely. The Price, 5 Jan. 2015
Does exactly what it says on the tin (or packet in this case) converts B22 fitting to E27. It adds about an extra inch onto your bulbs so they'll hang a little lower (I'm tall, I notice when things hang a little lower) but they are compact and do the job nicely.

The Price, well it doesn't really come a whole lot cheaper so can't fault the price at all.

DVI Digital Video Interface Dual Link monitor Cable 3m Belkin cc5001ae PC Mac TV

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 12 May 2014
Cables in picture are NOT what you receive.

However, they do work fine. Running a 27" panel at 2560X1440 no problem

Kinivo 301BN Premium 3 port High speed HDMI switch with IR wireless remote and AC Power adapter - supports 3D, 1080p
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

4.0 out of 5 stars Hallaloo, 12 May 2014
It's very solid and compact but be warned the led lights on the front are BRIGHT !
The remote works fine for me but it Auto switch's very well mostly. I have one device that seems to get it's knickers in a twist but I've found out which order I need to do things to make it work without a problem (I suspect it's more my device that's at fault not the switch)

Some reviews have said the ports on the back are close together causing problems with bigger connectors but can't say I've found that at all.. HDMI generally don't have massive plugs so unless you go buy stupidly pointless expensive cables you should be fine.

Had to power mine but the power adapter is included (Most other switches don't have it included)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4