Profile for Mandy > Reviews

Content by Mandy

Mandy

(3000) Capezio Professional Dance Fishnet Tight Suntan XL (5'8" - 6'2")
(3000) Capezio Professional Dance Fishnet Tight Suntan XL (5'8" - 6'2")
Offered by DanceConnexxion

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 July 2015
This review is from: Capezio Fishnet Tights (Apparel)
Excellent quality tights. They feel thick and well made, particularly for fishnets. I was also able to alter the toe without the whole things unraveling. Fantastic.

The delivery was also very speedy, very pleased.

Adesign Sleepy Bunny
Adesign Sleepy Bunny

5.0 out of 5 stars Love him, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Adesign Sleepy Bunny (Misc.)
I have given sleepy bunny, or "Ewan the rabbit" as he has become known in my household 5 stars because, combined with the puppy pulse, he has been my top puppy purchase. Having only rescued adult dogs in the past I decided it was time I experienced a puppy, and the warnings about sleepless nights were what worried me most. I love my sleep, as does my existing dog. In order to make the puppy transition easier for both of us I decided to invest in the bunny/pulse duo. When the 1st night with the new pup came, imagine my joy when he slept solidly for 7 hour! I was positively giddy.

I have since been approached by friend and neighbours asking how we're coping with getting up through the night, or asking how much the pup cries. 3 weeks in and he consistently sleeps 7-8 hours a night without a peep, snuggled up with Ewan. The pulse also seems to be knocking me and my older dog out, after 2 minutes we're all drifting off, or in the case of the dogs, loudly snoring.

I woulda recommend this to any new puppy owners - certainly works for my new boy.

Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed
Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed
Offered by SDE Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 4 Aug. 2013
This is a great idea, and my puppy does tend to fall asleep on it 2 minutes into any journey. My only concern is that it is slightly too deep for my car seat which means a small part overhangs, I worry that if the dog leans on this section he'll fall off the seat. However as he lies down and sleeps this hasn't been an issue. He has also slept in the bed when it was brought into the house, so I imagine it'll be great as a travel bed - both in the car and at your location.

Adesign Puppy Pulse
Adesign Puppy Pulse

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Adesign Puppy Pulse (Misc.)
I love this item, and by the lack of sleepless nights I think my new lab puppy must agree. It ticks like an alarm clock, so I imagine one of them would do the job as well, however I also purchased the sleepy bunny to go with the pulse and my pup loves the combo. The pulse soothes him, and he's slept through the night since day 1, he also plays with the bunny before he goes to sleep, chewing on the ears before crashing out snuggled up with it. As an added bonus I have also found it quite relaxing, as his bed is in my room, as has my existing dog. I have found myself leaning over to restart the ticking as it was putting me to sleep. Fantastic!

Ginger Colour Me Good
Ginger Colour Me Good
by Mel S. Elliot

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Ginger Colour Me Good (Paperback)
Bought this as a gift and was able to hand it over confident that it would cover all of my friends ginger colouring needs.

How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through puppyhood and beyond
How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through puppyhood and beyond

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 18 May 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The fact that it was constantly brought back to talking about actual puppies and real stories made it much easier to follow than some if the theory heavy books available. Have already recommended it to a few dog and puppy owners that I know