Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Romika Women's Maddy 12 Clogs Beige Size:  5 UK / 38 EU
Romika Women's Maddy 12 Clogs Beige Size: 5 UK / 38 EU
Offered by Marshall Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these and need to move to a climate where ..., 21 July 2017
I love these and need to move to a climate where I can wear them everyday. Very comfortable. I feel like they were made for my feet.

Breath Me TM Natural Rattan Reed Diffuser Replacement Stick 12" X 3mm-Black(50 Pcs)
Offered by PinYoung

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what they are. You get one packet ..., 21 July 2017
Expensive for what they are. You get one packet with about 50 black reeds and a smaller set with black and brown reeds. So far the black dye doesn't appear to run. Will post later to report on whether they wilt.

The Great Treatise On The Stages Of The Path To Enlightenment Vol 3: Volume Three

5.0 out of 5 stars The book is bound well and the typesetting is excellent., 17 May 2017
Essential text in the Buddhist canon. The book's typesetting on Kindle is excellent.

Anti-Oedipus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia
Anti-Oedipus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid the kindle book at all costs., 24 Mar. 2017
Two stars given for the kindle version of this text. The kindle book is so badly formatted that it takes away any enjoyment one might have reading this text. Not content to tabulate the book so that pages and sentences are broken up so that the overall effect is higgeldy-piggeldy, it's full of spelling mistakes too.At £4 I would expect something more professional.

L - Tyrosine Extra Strength, Amino Acid, 50 Veggie Capsules by Vita Premium
L - Tyrosine Extra Strength, Amino Acid, 50 Veggie Capsules by Vita Premium
Offered by VitaPremium

5.0 out of 5 stars Boosts my energy, concentration and motivation, 27 Aug. 2016
This has become a part of my daily supplements and valuable for my day to day life. I have been using it now for over a month. I find it helps me stay sharp and motivated and works better than a morning cup of coffee for that get up and go feeling. I take one 500mg capsule daily and find that is enough to boost my productivity and development of good concentration for the day ahead. I used to find it difficult to complete tasks as my energy levels were always low. It's quite incredible how this helps. I take one capsule a day alongside a vit B complex and various other herbals. I am still experimenting with it and so far I find it works well taken on an empty stomach some 15 to 30 mins before breakfast.

Herb Seeds - Basil Holy - 500 Seeds
Herb Seeds - Basil Holy - 500 Seeds
Offered by NutsnCones Seeds

5.0 out of 5 stars The seeds were in good condition. They sprouted without problem and I now ..., 3 Aug. 2016
The seeds were in good condition. They sprouted without problem and I now have an abundance of tulsi growing in pots around my home.

Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) * 1 PLANT * NEW!
Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) * 1 PLANT * NEW!

4.0 out of 5 stars I have recently taken an interest in ayurveda and was ..., 3 Aug. 2016
I have recently taken an interest in ayurveda and was interested in growing herbs in the pharmacopia myself. This came as a young sapling, well packaged in order to survive the journey in the post, and is now thriving outside my front door in a hanging basket. I look forward to being able to harvest its leaves for salads and a pick me up.

Organic India Liver & Kidney Care Certified Organic Herbs Detoxifies Purifies & Rejuvenates 325mg V Caps
Offered by HARI UK STORE

4.0 out of 5 stars I have been using this for several months now and ..., 3 Aug. 2016
I have been using this for several months now and it has helped me greatly. Without going into too much detail, I had a number of problems - a feeling of being tired, lacking energy and motivation to complete the most basic tasks and thrush which erupted when I was under stress. This has helped to heal me and continues to nourish me. I will continue to use it as I trust this brand. The herbs are sustainably harvested too which was another reason I chose this brand over others.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product. Might not be for everyone as it ..., 3 Aug. 2016
A good product. Might not be for everyone as it looks and tastes nothing like the regular toothpaste in a tube. It's a brown powder with a pleasant taste that leaves your mouth and teeth feeling very clean and fresh. I had been using an advertised product to treat bleeding gums which did nothing to help, however, after using this product for a couple of months my gums are much healthier and do not bleed any more. I will continue to use it.

The Yoga of Herbs: An Ayurvedic Guide to Herbal Medicine
The Yoga of Herbs: An Ayurvedic Guide to Herbal Medicine
by David Frawley

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for anyone setting out to learn about ayurveda, 3 Aug. 2016
Excellent book for anyone setting out to learn about ayurveda. Each herb has clear explanations on its composition and usage. The opening chapters on the science of ayurveda ease you quickly into having a good understanding of the principles of ayurvedic medicine. I particularly appreciate the indexes - one dedicated to herbs and one for general information so I can quickly locate information. This book has become indispensable to me as a beginner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3