Profile for RoyLB > Reviews

Content by RoyLB

RoyLB "RoyLB" (Kinston, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Duracell 8GB USB Drive - Twin Pack (2)
Duracell 8GB USB Drive - Twin Pack (2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality USB Drive, 30 May 2014
I have bought over the past year, 4 of the Duracell 8GB USB Drives, and after everyday multi use find that they adequately meet my needs. I recommend this product highly

Vaughan-Williams and Tavener
Vaughan-Williams and Tavener
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars What heavenly bliss!, 28 April 2014
I have been fortunate to see Nicola playing live on 2 occasions and have tickets to see her again at the Great Hall, Guildhall, City of London during the City of London Festival on July 14th 2014. This recording of Vaughan Williams "The Lark Ascending" and Tavener's "Lalishri" is ethereal.

Magnetic Gloves
Magnetic Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for painful hands, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Magnetic Gloves (Personal Care)
This glove, which has tiny magnets in its construction has proved very useful for my wife, who suffers with painful dupitrons. We have recommended these gloves to other friends who have painful hand problems as the gloves reduce the pain. My wife only wears them during sleep.

Nilco H3 Nilglass Glass and Mirror Cleaner with Spray Nozzle, 1L
Nilco H3 Nilglass Glass and Mirror Cleaner with Spray Nozzle, 1L

5.0 out of 5 stars The best window cleaner ever!, 28 April 2014
Its very difficult, in fact near impossible to buy Nilglass from any retail outlet so i was pleased to track this through Amazon. It is a fantastic mirror and glass cleaner, much used in the glass industry.

Packet of 100 Horses of the world stamps. Very educational starter.
Packet of 100 Horses of the world stamps. Very educational starter.
Offered by Dauwalders of Salisbury (Stamp Dealers since 1958)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 April 2014
Bought for my young granddaughter who is delighted. I bought her for Christmas (through Amazon) a stamp album and stamps to start her on this fascinating hobby

South From Granada (Penguin Modern Classics)
South From Granada (Penguin Modern Classics)
by Gerald Brenan

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful piece of writing, 31 Dec. 2013
This is one of the greatest pieces of literature describing life in the Alpujarras when access was on foot or by mule and donkey. Gerald Brenan grasped the complete way of life before the Civil War.

Olympus SH-21 Digital Zoom Camera - Black (16MP, 12.5x Super-Wide Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD Touch Panel
Offered by Picsio

3.0 out of 5 stars Not to my expectation, 12 April 2013
This is a very difficult camera and unfortunately the 82 page instruction book is held on disc. When out photographing i don't take my laptop so do not have access to important data for camera usage. Luckily in the USA I had my Canon SLR with me, but would have preferred to carry and use the compact Olympus.

A Rage To Live: A Biography of Richard and Isabel Burton
A Rage To Live: A Biography of Richard and Isabel Burton
by Mary S. Lovell

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction, 12 April 2013
This order arrived in good time and was up to my expectations. The cover was damaged but i did not expect it to be perfect

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle 3G, 14 Oct. 2011
I bought a Kindle 3G for my wife which has been so successful that I needed one for my own use. We now download books for our individual use and are able to swop Kindles to read each others choices. On a recent flight from Gibralter within our row of seats, 3 of us were using Kindles! A Sony reader was being used by a passenger in the adjoining row.

Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Black
Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Black
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Duragadget Kindle Leather case, 14 Oct. 2011
This is my second Duragadget case, needed for a second Kindle purchase. The first one was satisfactory and this led to ordering the second one. Delivery was on time and condition good as expected.

Page: 1 | 2