Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Learn More Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for S. Eden > Reviews

Content by S. Eden

S. Eden (Exeter)

Page: 1 | 2
Heavy Duty Large Rubber Gym Mat Commercial Flooring 12mm Garage Flooring Natural EasySweep
Offered by Ark Rubber and Resin LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for exercise, 31 Aug. 2015
Seriously this I and heavy perfect for exercising on to dampen the noise to spare the neighbours my early morning workout!

ID Protection Self Inking Stop Identity Theft Erase-It Hide Rolling Privacy Stamp
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars In place of shredding?, 26 April 2015
I saw this and wanted it immediately as I asm fed up with endless shredding when the only thing on the document is my name and address. Quick and easy - I have this by my recycling bin and whilst I wouldn't use it for my credit card statements - this saves adding to the shredding stack! You can't see through this at all - and I did check! Perfect!

Girls' Night in: Spa Treatments at Home
Girls' Night in: Spa Treatments at Home
by Jennifer Worick

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to much, 4 Jan. 2013
An American book with American products mentioned and really this is very thin - I wanted a create a spa at home book and this is not that. This is a sort of party to get the girls round book. Not what I was after at all.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Very flattering, but seriously flimsy, 4 Jan. 2013
I loved these jeans and bought two pairs - they are very flattering, however, take note of the reviews saying that they are flimsy - because they are - one pair ripped underneath the belt hole and the other on the leg. If you are buying them for a couple of months wear - go ahead, but if you are expecting lasting quality - look elsewhere - the material is very thin and won't hold up to much wear.

Day Walks in the Yorkshire Dales: 20 Circular Routes in the Central Pennines
Day Walks in the Yorkshire Dales: 20 Circular Routes in the Central Pennines
by Bernard Newman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good - certainly worth a look, 14 Aug. 2011
Worth getting for ideas for circular walks if not to replace the OS map. One word of warning these aren't for the faint hearted you need to be fairly keen to complete most of these walks - oh and fit!

Yorkshire Dales Settle Walks (Rambling Maps)
Yorkshire Dales Settle Walks (Rambling Maps)
by Harvey Map Services Ltd
Edition: Map

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the paper, 14 Aug. 2011
I used the Skipton map in the same series and it was fairly accurate and certainly do-able, but this one was a nightmare - far too vague to be of any real use and it relied on you having a GPS and the OS map to get you back on track. I came to the conclusion that whoever created this guide never walked on the footpaths and devised it in the pub while having a pint whilst looking at the OS map because signposts weren't there or even footpaths to follow. No - better guide books are out there and this one wasn't worth the paper it was printed on!

Irregular Choice Women's Patty Decorative
Irregular Choice Women's Patty Decorative

2.0 out of 5 stars They stretched and stretched!!, 15 Jan. 2011
I loved these shoes, but they are made of felt and they just kept stretching. I ended up taking them back to the store after wearing them only three times as they had stretched to the point that I couldn't keep them on my feet!!!

Henry V: Shakespeare Stories for Children
Henry V: Shakespeare Stories for Children
by Andrew Matthews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for getting the gist, 19 Feb. 2010
A nice easy read for a weak group of GCSE/ELC students - gets the basic story across. Job done!

Web Easy 8 Professional (PC CD)
Web Easy 8 Professional (PC CD)
Offered by hixxysoft

1.0 out of 5 stars No Support from Avanquest, 19 Feb. 2010
I managed to lose the serial number, yes I know, but trust me it wasn't the hardest thing to do, and then contacted the company. Despite initially saying they would come back to me, nothing, nada, zilch. So my review is based on the fact that despite paying good money, and I bought direct from their own website, they couldn't care less. I've use the previous version and it was fine, but if consider that you just might have any problems then I would suggest a more efficient company - with a real customer care centre, might be worth considering.

Young At Heart [DVD]
Young At Heart [DVD]
Dvd ~ Doris Day
Offered by RCDiscs

4.0 out of 5 stars Charming and other worldly, 31 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Young At Heart [DVD] (DVD)
Was life ever this sweet. A charming Sunday afternoon film, which features some fantastic Sinatra songs.

Page: 1 | 2