Profile for constance > Reviews

Short & Sweet Cycling [DVD] [2012] [US Import]
Short & Sweet Cycling [DVD] [2012] [US Import]
Dvd ~ unknown

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Scream!!!, 2 April 2016
Absolutely love this woman and her 20 minute workouts. Each is really hard- can rein back if too difficult...so far I haven't as I try to challenge myself... I sweat buckets and it drips off +++. Two of the workouts with warm up come to 45 minutes. She is clear and precise in her instruction. Music isn't great, but I'm not that interested in the music-I just want to get though the damn thing.

3LC: Ladies Road Race - Indoor Cycling / Turbo Training DVD / Fitness & Workout Video / Ideal Gift
Dvd ~ Rob Holden

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Impressed..., 2 April 2016
An hour work out with good instructors...They make you work very hard, but you can rein it back when it becomes too difficult. This is all done indoors-warehouse setting. There's no music, so I use my own.. Different stretch options at the end. Have done this once a week on my spin bike, and it works really well. I'm pleased with the results so far, and know I should get better when I amp up my resistance!

Spinning Spin and Slim Indoor Cycling DVD - Multicoloured
Spinning Spin and Slim Indoor Cycling DVD - Multicoloured

1.0 out of 5 stars No thank you, 2 April 2016
Hate the set up..people spinning and grinning in a small room. No chemistry from the spin teacher. Threw it out after one try!

ELEV-8 Spin Excerise Bike Fitness Cardio Workout Weight Loss Machine BLACK/RED
ELEV-8 Spin Excerise Bike Fitness Cardio Workout Weight Loss Machine BLACK/RED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!!!, 2 April 2016
I love this bike. Took hubbie about an hour to put together. I've been using it for about 2 months now. Got myself a Spin DVD and a turbo cycling DVD.. The bike can take the stress..I'm no lightweight, the bike is quiet, and has been well used so far3-4 times a week. Only problem is the bottle holder- it broke when my foot caught on it getting off the bike. But I don't need it anyway as the bike is next to a table.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2016 8:36 AM BST

Wearlizer Women's Fake Half Shirt Blouse Collar Detachable Collar V-Neck Unisex Tie (Black) (Jeans)
Offered by Senyoo Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item,, 2 April 2016
Really well made-good quality material, good buttons etc..Had measured my neck beforehand as it stated it was for slender necks. The measurement was fine, I am a size 18 top, and an average neck, and this wasn't tight at all. Glad I went with my gut and ordered 4 different ones. Tried them on under a jumper, and they are perfect and liven up my outfit without bulking it up.

The Double Silence: Anders Knutas series 7 (Anders Knutas 7)
The Double Silence: Anders Knutas series 7 (Anders Knutas 7)
by Mari Jungstedt

1.0 out of 5 stars No! No! No!, 3 Dec. 2013
I was really looking forward to reading this, having read the good reviews. But I was so disappointed. It was not as descriptive as I thought it would be, the characters were very one dimensional, the chapters ridiculously short, the story extremely short, but that was actually a blessing as I read this with gritted teeth. There was nothing in this book to make me catch my breath, or get my heart pounding. I had been looking for a new series as I've nearly finished all of Jo Nesbo's books, but alas this is not it....

Panasonic  KX-TG8062EB Twin Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG8062EB Twin Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Nov. 2013
Was tired of having bought expensive phones which ended up being a waste of money. Then bought cheap phones which ensured I knew I had definitely wasted my money. So went for a middling price, with decent reviews...and finally I am happy. Good looking phone, really good price and most importantly really easy to set up. Would definitely recommend

Unicorn Leather Brown ipad , Ebook or Tablets bag Messenger #4M
Unicorn Leather Brown ipad , Ebook or Tablets bag Messenger #4M
Offered by The Real Leather Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beaut...., 28 Nov. 2013
Have had mine for 18 months now. Use it everyday for work, it's my go to travel bag, and it's just as sturdy and good looking as the day I got it. Very slight fraying on the inner aspect of the strap, (the fabric bit), but that's understandable The leather is as good looking as day 1. It's still sturdy, all zips work, and at this rate I'm looking for 10 years good use from this. Not bad for a bag which has been abused as much as this.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 12 Nov. 2013
Bought this through the heritage of Scotland website. It was half the price on here, and I'm glad I didn't taste my money (well not too much money)....ok the fit was fine, and they looked lovely. But the quality, dear lord, the quality was dire. Wore them the first time, and they faded on the thighs and bum. By second wear they had a hole in the leg. Washed them on a cool quick wash, and they faded completely! They look old and well, well worn...my pyjamas are better quality!! Makes me wonder where they got their material from. Absolutely bloody dreadful. So don't waste your money.

EyeCatchClothing - Womens Heart Knitted Style Cozy Warm Sweater Knit Leggings One Size Black White
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty, 9 Oct. 2013
Length - just fine for a lady of 5"10.. So So warm... Slight hole in the mid seam, but a needle and thread sorted that out no probs...have ordered a couple more in different colours. They'll keep me happy over the winter..

Page: 1 | 2