Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

BestFire Novelty 360 Rotating Round Night Light Projector Lamp (Star Moon Sky Projector ,3 Model Light, USB Battery Powered) Romantic Home Decoration Lamp Great Gift for Children (Purple)
Offered by Best-Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this item, 1 Dec. 2016
Brilliant purchase. Bought this for my 11 week old twin grandchildren. I have been attending Baby Massage sessions with them and their Mum and they loved the lights in the Sensory room. I saw this and read the reviews from other customers and bought it.
It is such a good buy for the price. Plug it into a kindle or similar charger and off you go. You do have the option of a white lid over the dome so that you have a night light. The twins and their Mum prefer the colourful stars. You can have a green, blue or red array of stars or a mix of all three colours. We leave it on all night so when a twin wakes they are sent back to sleep by watching the colours on the walls and ceilings. The only problem we have is that if the lights are on they won't feed so we have to turn them off for the duration then back on. That is not a problem really is it? The boy twin especially loves watching them and at 14 weeks lies there giggling watching them. We have recommended this item to so many people as a good purchase and everyone has said all children whatever their age have loved it.

Legal Heirs 4 (Surrendering Charlotte Chronicles - Legal Heirs)
Legal Heirs 4 (Surrendering Charlotte Chronicles - Legal Heirs)

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good read, 26 Mar. 2014
Loved the whole series

Loved every book in the series. Cliff hangers, tears, frustration, heartache. Just give it a go.

[2 Pack] TECHGEAR® Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7.0 inch (3rd Generation/2013 Edition) CLEAR LCD Screen Protector Covers
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Far superiour than Amazon screen saver, 20 Jan. 2014
This is my second Kindle it came in the HD version as a Xmas present. I I was bought the Amazon screen guard to fit the product. Just like last time when my original Kindle was bought for me the Amazon screen protector did not fit.
So I bought the screen protector from Techgear again and it fits perfectly.

Easy to fit, stays in position, and NO air bubbles. Everything that the Amazon product didn't do.