Profile for gingermonkey > Reviews

Premier Workwear Ivy Beauty Tunic Contrast Neck Black/Turquoise 10
Premier Workwear Ivy Beauty Tunic Contrast Neck Black/Turquoise 10
Offered by COOZO UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels big., 20 Sept. 2017
Washed tunic once so far and it's washed ok. Bought a size 12 and it feels massive on me. Have ordered another one in size 10.

Verbatim 43480 12x CD-RW - 10 Pack Spindle
Verbatim 43480 12x CD-RW - 10 Pack Spindle

2.0 out of 5 stars so I'm very disappointed., 20 Sept. 2017
I bought these cds so I could copy music to play in my car. It transferred well from iTunes and worked on my home stereo but didn't work on the cd player in my car, so I'm very disappointed.

Pro Salon Hair Padding/Roll 13cm - BLONDE - For long Hair styling
Pro Salon Hair Padding/Roll 13cm - BLONDE - For long Hair styling
Offered by Hairbitz

1.0 out of 5 stars Fine, but I was annoyed that the plastic tag ..., 21 Aug. 2017
This product didn't come in any cellophane packaging. Fine, but I was annoyed that the plastic tag was embedded in the hair pad. I couldn't get the thing out without damaging the pad so part of it had to stay in. I am very disappointed and will not buy again.

Matty Bond Street Hairdressing Beauty Salon Mirror with Twin Handle Black
Matty Bond Street Hairdressing Beauty Salon Mirror with Twin Handle Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 4 May 2017
Nice large mirror and yes, I can see my reflection. What more do I need?

Sibel D Detangling Brush black
Sibel D Detangling Brush black
Offered by BC Cosmetique

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Tangle Teezer, 4 May 2017
Cheaper than Tangle Teezer and more ergonomic to hold. Detangles hair beautifully.

Hair Curlers No Heat Magic Rollers, Medium / Long Hair - Ringlets, Barrel Curls, HOOK Included - 18pcs (20 - 30cm)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 4 May 2017
Rubbish. Gave no curl whatsoever. A waste of money.

Adjustable Aluminum Metal Tripod Stand Holder Hairdressing Training Head Mold Mannequin Holder Salon Hair Clamp With Carrying Bag 80-133CM
Offered by neverland.beauty-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Useless and a waste of money!, 4 May 2017
The tripod part kept jumping back up which made the whole thing topple over. The screw to hold the tripod wouldn't fit through the hole either. It's impossible to do any kind of work on the mannequin head. You might as well save your money and stick the mannequin head between your knees. No good either but far more effective and money saving than wasting your money on this piece of rubbish.

Hairdressing Cape Salon Barber Hair Cutting Gown Cover 125 x 95cm
Hairdressing Cape Salon Barber Hair Cutting Gown Cover 125 x 95cm
Offered by World's Goods

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 10 Sept. 2016
I am a professional hairdresser and have used this on a couple of clients. It has Velcro fastening which is a bit short so you can't adjust the length around your client's neck, and I don't yet know how it will wash, but it's okay.

Apple iPhone SE 16 GB Smartphone - Rose Gold
Apple iPhone SE 16 GB Smartphone - Rose Gold
Offered by Connected247

4.0 out of 5 stars Can still use old mobile number, 21 Aug. 2016
I didn't buy my I-phone from Amazon but I'm very impressed with it. I would like to point out something very important, though. If you want to transfer your old mobile number onto this model - you can, but you have contact your mobile network provider. This is because standard SIM cards won't fit I-phones.

x50 (93mm X 17/11mm X 2mm) Bow Tie Sticks Ice Lolly Sticks Lollipop Crafts Model Making by Loypack
Offered by Yolli

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 21 Aug. 2016
I bought these to make ice lollies. I used the small end of the mullercorner type yoghurt pots, put in my own yoghurt, added a stick and put in the freezer. Voila! A healthy ice lolly!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5