Profile for Simon H > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Komputerbay SD / SDHC / MMC Card to Compact Flash Type II High Speed Adapter
Komputerbay SD / SDHC / MMC Card to Compact Flash Type II High Speed Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Working with no problems, 20 Mar. 2014
I have given this five stars as I cannot fault it, but a CF adaptor is not something I am ever going to get emotional about. I bought it to use with an 'Eye-Fi' card in my Canon EOS 7D, which only accepts CF, whereas the Eye-Fi is SD.

It works well, and I have no issues with it at all.

Sigma AF 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Macro Canon Fit Lens
Sigma AF 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Macro Canon Fit Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 21 Feb. 2014
I echo all the other reviews, except that I find do now use this mainly for macro work (for me it is too long for everyday use), and I have many excellent wildflower photos some of which I have framed and mounted. Furthermore, I do not usually take a tripod, but it is true that macro work without one requires a certain discipline and probably giving up drinking. Focus is noisy, but I tend to use manual for macro, so not an issue. For the price, it is an essential addition to your lens stock.

JUSTOP JSound 03 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones Headset With Built-in MIC, Bluetooth V3.0 +EDR Supports A2DP, Noise Cancellation, Over-head style for Samsung HTC Nokia LG and Apple iPhone 4 4s 5 5s 6 , iPad 1 2 3 4 Mini, Skype, MSN.
Offered by DigiDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound and works most of the time, 21 Feb. 2014
For the money these are great and very comfortable with good sound. There are issues with my Samsung Galaxy Note and sound transfer between speakers and these is not seamless. In some cases I have to go through the pairing process again to get them to work, but once done they are stable with good range.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought two, 21 Feb. 2014
These things are so useful they ought to be compulsory. I used one in my en-suite to switch the mirror lights and demister pad, and the other in another bathroom to fix the useless infrared sensor in the existing LED mirror which timed out after 30 seconds or so. Note that this is a toggle switch - wave a hand in front to switch on, and again to switch off. Very simple to install and good value for money.

Flush PIR 360 Degree Ceiling Occupancy Motion Sensor Detector Light Switch
Flush PIR 360 Degree Ceiling Occupancy Motion Sensor Detector Light Switch
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 21 Feb. 2014
I use this in my en-suite bathroom to switch low-level LEDs so there is no requirement for the main light at night. It functions perfectly and the relay gives a reassuring quiet click when activated. Setup is a bit fiddly regarding time-on interval and light sensitivity (i.e. does not switch on during the day), but a bit of patience and actually following the instructions is all that is required. Note that this requires a live feed so you will not simply be able to replace your pull-cord light switch, however, wiring is straightforward and the instructions are adequate.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2014 9:44 PM GMT

CroLED® 7W 30 SMD 5050 Light White LED Mirror Front Bathroom Wall Picture Display Make-up Lighting Lamp Stainless Steel Adjustable angle
Offered by smartvisionuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Functions perfectly, 21 Feb. 2014
Hard not to like this for the price. Light output is adequate, and it sits nicely above a large mirror in my bathroom. It is chrome, and not stainless finish, so the photograph is correct but the description is not. Since chrome is what I wanted this is not an issue for me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 21 Feb. 2014
I have had no problems with this keyboard and it has a very positive action. Definitely improves the tablet experience.

Mirror Demister 800mm x 524mm - MH7035
Mirror Demister 800mm x 524mm - MH7035
Offered by Ambient Underfloor Heating

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit and good value., 21 Feb. 2014
This is a great way to make a large mirror a functional piece of bathroom equipment and removes any requirement for wiping condensation off of it after a shower. Arrived promptly, is easy to fit (be careful not to get air trapped as the adhesive is very strong), and I paired mine with a 'kitchen cabinet' infra red sensor along with an LED light above the mirror for simple no-touch switching. Very pleased with the result.

iBathUK | 15mm Premium Angled Towel Rail Radiator Valves Chrome for Central Heating
Offered by iBathUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality fixings, 5 Feb. 2014
Lovely chrome and look great on my towel rail. Used PTFE (of course) and no leaks or hassle fitting these at all. Recommended.

Premium Chrome Curved Heated Towel Radiator Rail 1500 x 600mm Central Heating
Premium Chrome Curved Heated Towel Radiator Rail 1500 x 600mm Central Heating
Offered by ThisHome

4.0 out of 5 stars Good finish and works well, 5 Feb. 2014
Delivered quickly, easy to install, and no leaks. I also ordered chrome angled rad valves, chrome elbows, and used chrome-plated copper to join it all up. Thus it all looks good and the size of this thing means adequate heat for a large bathroom. It would have been five stars but I can't get too excited about a radiator, however pretty it looks.

Page: 1 | 2